Wheel Fitment Charts!

Tire Stretching!!

Here we are!

[gss]key=0AiVFjJSVihzLdHFnTS0xeFJ4YjlldXVQMUJNTFNxYmc&output=html[/gss]

According to this chart I should be fine with 17x9 RPF1 wheels? I'm fine with the 8" width, but the 9" looks so much better.:(:think: Also for the offset I should get 35mm or 45mm? I might lower my car 1"-1.5" in the future

According to this chart I should be fine with 17x9 RPF1 wheels? I'm fine with the 8" width, but the 9" looks so much better.:(:think: Also for the offset I should get 35mm or 45mm? I might lower my car 1"-1.5" in the future
You should probably go with the +45 if you get the 9" width. I would go with +35 if you get the 8" width. It's essentially the same fit.

I don't want hellaflush or any of that stance crap just a nice looking wheel with a mild drop.:wink1:

I'm still debating if I should get 17' HFP or RPF1 wheels. Don't want to rub or roll my fenders.:ohnoes:

I will probably buy Koni shocks once they are out for 2014 Si and eibach springs. Not the sportlines they ones that you have Pauly. I think that's 1.4" drop.

I have Pro Kit springs and my wheels are 17 x 7. I like the flush look so I got 15 mm spacers (20 mm would've been better).
If you go 17 x 8 you'll have absolutely no problems. You could even get the Sport springs and you wouldn't have any issues with rubbing. The only trouble would be the dirty blocks of ice/snow that would hit under the car.

I will probably buy Koni shocks once they are out for 2014 Si and eibach springs. Not the sportlines they ones that you have Pauly. I think that's 1.4" drop.
That's a good set up but quite a bit of cash. Why not go with coil overs for just a touch more.

I live where it snows. Coilovers would be destroyed in one season most likely.

We got 22cm on Monday and 15 on Wednesday.:( It was a lot worse last year.

You're right though. I'd be worried about expensive coilovers seizing up after a winter and being ruined.

I live where it snows. Coilovers would be destroyed in one season most likely.

You're right though. I'd be worried about expensive coilovers seizing up after a winter and being ruined.
I'm planning on installing my coils in the spring and I've read that you can make or buy coil covers to protect them from salt and corrosion. Only reason I chose coils over springs was so i could return to stock height for winter then drop in the spring. Going to install coils and 18x8 wheels at the same time. Just need to find wheels I like. Have a few options but still looking for more so i make the right decision

There must be solutions to protect coil overs in the winter. Just off the top of my head, the adjustments could be sprayed with a heavy thick layer of plasti dip before winter then peeled or pressure spray washed off in the spring. Just an idea.

One guy said to just use a thick plastic bag and zip ties. Certainly an easier idea than all that sewing and would probably work just as well. IDK.

On a 2014 coupe Si with eibach pro kit springs, 225/40stock tires and stock camber...will there be any problems with a 18x8 + 45 or 40?
Or would it be better to do no drop, and go wider with stock camber?

You'll be fine with either of those two offsets.

Back