• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Wheel Fitment Charts!

Albunz

Hey guys, I used to have an 14 Fg3 automatic, and recently bought a 15 Fg4 SI. On my old car I was running an 18x9.5 + 40 on 215/35/18 equipped with 20mm spacers all around and rear camber arms.

I’m deciding to transfer my wheels over to my new SI and run 18x9.5 +40 with a 225/40/18. I’m still stock everything but I plan on going megan coilovers with about an 1.5” drop. My main concern isn’t the fenders, but the inner strut. Will I clear? (I’m still waiting on my wheels to get back from powder coating so I can’t physically test fit) I don’t wanna buy tires for it yet if it’s not gonna clear anything. I don’t want to run camber either. Trying to have a lil more function than my last car.

Thanks much!

Marito Yang

How does 18x8.5 with a 20 offset look like? Rims I like are in that size only. Am I looking at flush? Or a lil poke?

JesseFB6

Chino, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
looking at Ssr type C’s 17x8 +46. I shouldn’t have a problem right?
im pretty low at the moment the rear is slightly tucking tire rn on completely stock 2013 set up (oem Wheel and tire)

i plan to run my stock 215/45 tires for a lil n then do 225/45

dpetro1

looking at Ssr type C’s 17x8 +46. I shouldn’t have a problem right?
im pretty low at the moment the rear is slightly tucking tire rn on completely stock 2013 set up (oem Wheel and tire)

i plan to run my stock 215/45 tires for a lil n then do 225/45
Hard to say when you are that low. That wheel spec will push out about 1/2" from stock. Do you have that much clearance where you are tucking?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JesseFB6

Chino, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Not much room at all. i dont mind lifting the rear a lil bit to clear the fender if i have to. I also wonder if it would hit the struts

dpetro1

You would not have any inner clearance issues.
I say raise the car and go for it. That wheel spec is very mild/functional.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grannystance

Sup
A little new to offset and fitment
doing a setup kinda like what jesse above altho I'm unsure of his exact drop
I'm on d2 lowering springs and truhart struts
I think I'm like almost 2" all around

trying to cop some cheap rep wheels and tires just for looks; I don't do hard pulls or need much traction I live in LA so chances are I'm going sub 40 miles per hour lmao

I think the wheels I'm looking at are 17x8.5 +35 the website doesn't state +/- but they don't look like vip wheels so I'm assuming that would be + (correct me if I'm wrong) and I would be getting some 215's on them.

these are the wheels- MT13 - Silver w/Machined Lip Rim by MST Wheels Wheel Size 17x8.5 - Performance Plus Tire

I feel like from what I've read I'd be ok but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask some guru's on input. Thanks