Wheel Fitment Charts!

I'm thinking the normal camber you would get from a 2" drop, something functional... and for fender work the most I would do is roll them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was running a 235 on a 17x8 +35, I had to remove the fender and liner tab. That was it, but it still rubbed under compression in corners. If you run an 18x8.5 with a 235, I don't se that being an issue.

Hi all,

I have a 2013 Honda Civic. No mods. My wife uses it. The stock tires - 195/65-15 are woeful for highway runs. I am looking to increase grip. I was thinking about going for 16 inch or 17 inch alloys with a wider tire. I will not, I repeat I WILL NEVER EVER make any suspension mods now or in the future. Reliability is my main concern. I do not want to do any fender rolls and do not want to tolerate any rubbing in the front or rear s it will also be used for school runs.
I was thinking of a 17*7.5 rim and 225/45R17 or 205/50R17 tires as they are close to the existing stock size. Most websites recommend the 215/45R17. I am looking at the Continental ExtremeContact DWS06. I live in Spokane, WA and get a good bit of rains. I may go with dedicated winter tires on the stock size on the stock steel rims. What size do you guys suggest? I just need a wheel and tire combo that I can just swap into the existing car (after winter), align it, balance it and start driving. If 17 inch has constraints, I would not mind going with a 16.

Last edited:
2015 Civic Si Sedan
Enkei RPM2(oldies, but goodies) 18x8 35 offset
Stock Conti Pro Contact Tires 225/40/18
Lowered on H&R springs, stock shocks.....not sure on the drop
Front Camber -1.5
Rear Camber -0.8

Fronts rub on the top middle fender liner clip. Bent that tab up a little and pulled fender with my hands, lol. No rubs now

Rear barely rubs on the edge of the tire on big bumps/dips. By barely, mean the tire shine is taken off by the fender inner edge and barely taking off rubber on the tire.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have a 2013 Honda Civic. No mods. My wife uses it. The stock tires - 195/65-15 are woeful for highway runs. I am looking to increase grip. I was thinking about going for 16 inch or 17 inch alloys with a wider tire. I will not, I repeat I WILL NEVER EVER make any suspension mods now or in the future. Reliability is my main concern. I do not want to do any fender rolls and do not want to tolerate any rubbing in the front or rear s it will also be used for school runs.
I was thinking of a 17*7.5 rim and 225/45R17 or 205/50R17 tires as they are close to the existing stock size. Most websites recommend the 215/45R17. I am looking at the Continental ExtremeContact DWS06. I live in Spokane, WA and get a good bit of rains. I may go with dedicated winter tires on the stock size on the stock steel rims. What size do you guys suggest? I just need a wheel and tire combo that I can just swap into the existing car (after winter), align it, balance it and start driving. If 17 inch has constraints, I would not mind going with a 16.
I'll sell you my old winter set, tires and all, if you want to cover shipping from Ohio, lol.

But in all seriousness, you're on the right track. 215/17 or 225/17 is a good size to upgrade to. The shorter sidewalls will give you much improved cornering feel and not make it feel like you're riding on pillows all the time. I am also a huge fan of dedicated seasonal tire sets, especially with the Michelin Pilot Super Sports I run in the summer. They have the best wet grip of any summer tire on the market and I swear by them.

I found the set I am selling for ~$100 a wheel through discount tire. I would look around on their site and similar sites for a good deal (stock steels from the dealership will cost more than that, and the alloys are much, much lighter than even the stock alloys, not to mention the steel wheels).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

You mean more camber....

The tire also is the issue. I have some shitty brand tire on the other side in the rear and it doesn't rub.
Yeah more. .8 in the rear isn't very much. 1 degree may even solve that

Heres my setup

BBS LM's Front 18x8 rear 18x9 +35 offset sedan drop: 3/3.75 camber: 0/-2 fender roll: yes Tire size: F-215/35R18 R-215/40R18 Rubbing: Very minor(only going up drive ways) Spacers:No

I'm looking at getting some Enkei Kojin 18x8 w/ 215/40R18 tires.. how low did you get before you had to roll fenders & all that?

I'm looking at getting some Enkei Kojin 18x8 w/ 215/40R18 tires.. how low did you get before you had to roll fenders & all that?
That car you quoted is on a 9” wide wheel and a +35 offset.

hey,
i'm thinking of buying 18x9.5 +25 offset 215/35R18
i have BC Racing coilovers, rear camber arm, fenders not rolled (willing to roll tho)
lowered 2.5" front & rear
will i be okay to run this setup? if not what would you suggest?

Last edited:
From what I can tell, the 18x9.5 will fit up front with lots of camber and fender work, but not in the rear. You will be tucking the edge of your fender in the stretch gap with the edge of the wheel outside the fender. I'm currently trying to run the same size wheels but without stretching tires.
hey,
i'm thinking of buying 18x9.5 +25 offset 215/35R18
i have BC Racing coilovers, rear camber arm, fenders not rolled (willing to roll tho)
lowered 2.5" front & rear
will i be okay to run this setup? if not what would you suggest?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey guys I’m gonna be running 17x9+35 on 235/45 tires. What kind of rubbing and all that will I have? How much camber do I need to run?

I test fitted the wheel up front and have maybe 3-4mm of clearance from my coil over. I have my rear fenders rolled.

How are you info please asap!!! Ok so 15 civic si coupe. Lowered today looksawesome I'm assuming it hasn't set yet. See attached pics. Ok so my plan in about a week going to go get a alignment. So should I move the tires forward and forward backwards. Also, dropped it haven't felt anything rub and haven't really scraped anything I need to keep a eye out for next couple weeks or anything I need to make sure I do next thx ahead of time I got skunk2 springs 2.25 drop rear and 2.00 front

Attachments

• 571965355.jpg
    571965355.jpg
    794.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 571965367.jpg
    571965367.jpg
    817.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190215_180235.jpg
    20190215_180235.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 19
Back