Wheel Fitment Charts!

The guy said it will be a stretch, if it's not possible for them he'll bump it up to a 225

Get 17x9 35 that's what I have. with 225/45 tires and above you will need to roll your fenders. especially in the back

Reactions: Nix
Yea, the wheels are 17x9 35...Luis from wheelfire (I highly suggest this guy if anyone buys from their website...ask to speak to Luis) said it was gonna be a really aggressive setup

Hey guys I got a 14' Si and I'm lowered on k-tuned coilovers and I closed the wheel gap/well (maybe +2.25"? All around). I'm now contimplating on what size rims I'd like and their respective tire size. I'm definitely keeping the 18" diameter, but I'd like to know what would be an ideal width since I daily drive my car and because I know most aftermarket rims are 8"+. So would an 18x8.5, offset 35-40 be good for me? I also do not want to roll fenders, nor do I want to stretch tires. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys I got a 14' Si and I'm lowered on k-tuned coilovers and I closed the wheel gap/well (maybe +2.25"? All around). I'm now contimplating on what size rims I'd like and their respective tire size. I'm definitely keeping the 18" diameter, but I'd like to know what would be an ideal width since I daily drive my car and because I know most aftermarket rims are 8"+. So would an 18x8.5, offset 35-40 be good for me? I also do not want to roll fenders, nor do I want to stretch tires. Thanks in advance!
helpful site
http://www.willtheyfit.com/

2014 si oem info to use:

225/40-18
18" rim 7.5" wide +47 offset

It will help to show what tire size changes will be close to keep your speedometer in check. 235/40 is prob the closest thing to keeping your speedo close. It will also show you how changing the offset up and down alters how far in/out from stock it will put you.

@chyld_89 - If you're going to run an 18x8.5 the stock 225/40 tire is fine. The widest wheel I'm comfortable putting a 225 on is a 9" wheel. A few people have rubbed a bit with the 225 width and a +35 offset. If you stay at +35 to +45 you should be good. If you're just DD-ing the car a 225/40 on an 8.5" sounds pretty reasonable.

@Nix If I ran an 18x8.5 with a 225/40 tire and had it lowered on H&R springs which is about an inch and a half drop, would I rub at all or would I need to roll my fenders?

helpful site
http://www.willtheyfit.com/

2014 si oem info to use:

225/40-18
18" rim 7.5" wide +47 offset

It will help to show what tire size changes will be close to keep your speedometer in check. 235/40 is prob the closest thing to keeping your speedo close. It will also show you how changing the offset up and down alters how far in/out from stock it will put you.
Thanks a bunch @webby the site helps out a lot. :D

@chyld_89 - If you're going to run an 18x8.5 the stock 225/40 tire is fine. The widest wheel I'm comfortable putting a 225 on is a 9" wheel. A few people have rubbed a bit with the 225 width and a +35 offset. If you stay at +35 to +45 you should be good. If you're just DD-ing the car a 225/40 on an 8.5" sounds pretty reasonable.
I'll definitely look into @Nix thanks for your reply!

image.png Alright guys, I ordered these babies 18x8.5 offset 38. So 225/40 tires should be fine or should I do 235/40? Sorry for sounding annoying, I'm just really anxious and excited :eekdancesmiley:

Last edited:
Get 245/40. Those wheels will look good with some meat on them

The stock size 225/40 should fit very well. Hopefully you will have no rub issues and if you do, a little extra neg camber should sort it out. It will be fairly aggressive but I think it should fit without problem.

Back