Wheel Fitment Charts!

Hey guys, I used to have an 14 Fg3 automatic, and recently bought a 15 Fg4 SI. On my old car I was running an 18x9.5 + 40 on 215/35/18 equipped with 20mm spacers all around and rear camber arms.

I’m deciding to transfer my wheels over to my new SI and run 18x9.5 +40 with a 225/40/18. I’m still stock everything but I plan on going megan coilovers with about an 1.5” drop. My main concern isn’t the fenders, but the inner strut. Will I clear? (I’m still waiting on my wheels to get back from powder coating so I can’t physically test fit) I don’t wanna buy tires for it yet if it’s not gonna clear anything. I don’t want to run camber either. Trying to have a lil more function than my last car.

Thanks much!

How does 18x8.5 with a 20 offset look like? Rims I like are in that size only. Am I looking at flush? Or a lil poke?

looking at Ssr type C’s 17x8 +46. I shouldn’t have a problem right?
im pretty low at the moment the rear is slightly tucking tire rn on completely stock 2013 set up (oem Wheel and tire)

i plan to run my stock 215/45 tires for a lil n then do 225/45

looking at Ssr type C’s 17x8 +46. I shouldn’t have a problem right?
im pretty low at the moment the rear is slightly tucking tire rn on completely stock 2013 set up (oem Wheel and tire)

i plan to run my stock 215/45 tires for a lil n then do 225/45
Hard to say when you are that low. That wheel spec will push out about 1/2" from stock. Do you have that much clearance where you are tucking?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not much room at all. i dont mind lifting the rear a lil bit to clear the fender if i have to. I also wonder if it would hit the struts

You would not have any inner clearance issues.
I say raise the car and go for it. That wheel spec is very mild/functional.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sup
A little new to offset and fitment
doing a setup kinda like what jesse above altho I'm unsure of his exact drop
I'm on d2 lowering springs and truhart struts
I think I'm like almost 2" all around

trying to cop some cheap rep wheels and tires just for looks; I don't do hard pulls or need much traction I live in LA so chances are I'm going sub 40 miles per hour lmao

I think the wheels I'm looking at are 17x8.5 +35 the website doesn't state +/- but they don't look like vip wheels so I'm assuming that would be + (correct me if I'm wrong) and I would be getting some 215's on them.

these are the wheels- MT13 - Silver w/Machined Lip Rim by MST Wheels Wheel Size 17x8.5 - Performance Plus Tire

I feel like from what I've read I'd be ok but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask some guru's on input. Thanks

Back