Photos Snow pics

Better be insanely careful on summers. Stopping and turning can be a major issue. If you were involved in an accident, some/most? police depts can fine you for running summer tires in snow.

Better be insanely careful on summers. Stopping and turning can be a major issue. If you were involved in an accident, some/most? police depts can fine you for running summer tires in snow.
It's rare for us to get snow. And when we do it's like 1-2". But yeah when it dose snow I keep my SI off the road. Not only because I got summer tires but I don't want someone else to hit me.

We got around 7" of snow here (outside Baltimore) but I didn't take any pictures... Sorry :giggle:

Car looks fantastic Twitch. You and ADExternal have similar looking cars.

Thanks. If this weather ever cooperates I have some tuning with Vit to get back too. Possibly some boost. I'm not decided yet but I'm getting really itchy again on this car and it's time for a big change. I don't want to sell it, but something needs to change.

2015-03-20%2015.27.32_zpsum3paawh.jpg

If you can believe the forecast we're in for a good amount of snow tomorrow, 15-25 cm. I'll snap some pics.

Back