Photos Snow pics

VA is getting hit. My brother is on a business trip there.

gcIWhlK.jpg

That's a funny pic. Lol. But hopefully the home owner has enough food and water for a week.

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzzussssssss

You have to blow the snow into your garage to get out. Haha.
ORRRRrrrr

Fargo Man Arrested For Clearing Snow With Flamethrower
370e2jJ.jpg

Fargo, ND – Local resident Todd Fox has been detained for “reckless endangerment” and “illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry” for attacking snow with his flamethrower. Fox reportedly became so fed up with the week-long blowing snow epidemic in his area that he decided to KILL IT WITH FIRE.

The neighborhood was treated with quite a show last night as Fox unleashed an inferno upon the mountainous snow palace that was his front yard. Neighbors to his immediate right and left noticed a bright orange cloud and could hear what they thought was “puff the magic dragon spewing mayhem all over hell,” which prompted one of them to notify police.

Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull ****.”

Police say that Fox surrendered his efforts immediately upon their arrival and that his front yard “looked like a hydrogen bomb had gone off.” They think he was just happy to be done with snow removal, even if it did mean a trip to jail.

I didn't measure what we actually got this morning when I was cleaning the cars off, but if I had to guess roughly 5 inches or so.

I watched a guy spin and slam his Integra into a curb trying to change into the turn lane on my way to work this morning.

craigslist.png

‘Guy Took My Spot ... So I Put the Snow Back’

By Hilary Sargent @lilsarg
Boston.com Staff | 02.16.15 | 10:25 AM

Warning to anyone tempted to snag a spot marked by a space saver.

Last week, a Craigslist post told the story of one Boston resident, who felt his rights were violated when someone removed his space saver and took ‘his spot.’

“So I put all the snow back,” the now deleted post read.

The poster, who insisted on remaining anonymous for fear of retribution, told Boston.com he spent a significant amount of time shoveling the space, and placed an “old bookshelf” in it when he left February 8 to work an evening shift driving for Uber.

He returned home “pretty late” Sunday night to find a car “with New York plates” parked in the spot.

“I’ve lived in Boston for years and I’m from New England,” he said. “This was just not a cool move. I’m getting home at midnight and I had nowhere to park.”

He spent Monday considering his options. Then, on Monday night, he shoveled all the snow back into the spot.

“I got emails from people who said I should pop the tires. I didn’t think that was okay,” he said.

Back