845 NY Club/Meet up anyone

falsettojonez

Trying to find or start a meet in the 845 area of Dutchess County NY.
Anyone in the area that wants to set something up lmk.

Citos4drsi been trying for a while. if you head over to http://www.***************/forum/crew-clubs/130673-dutchess-county-ny-crews.html
got more response with them then here. we trying for a warmer weather meet

I was in Kingston 2 weeks ago.

Hey 845 9ners,

Got a mini run going down Saturday. Heading to the Tymor Park area of Lagrarngeville, awesome curves, hills, and straights.
Prob rolling out in the afternoon hopefully see some off you guys there.

Westchester county here! I would love to get something going, other then this Putnam sandwich! I have most of mods in boxes because I can find anyone to install or work on my car. Have any good leads in our area?

Front sway, rear sway, rear low tie bar, front low tie, upper strut bar and coiloverr. Still waiting on coilovers. Would do my self but no space to do it. Don't trust too many folks and most work must be done in my presence. My car is two weeks old and I plan to keep all stock parts

Front sway, rear sway, rear low tie bar, front low tie, upper strut bar and coiloverr. Still waiting on coilovers. Would do my self but no space to do it. Don't trust too many folks and most work must be done in my presence. My car is two weeks old and I plan to keep all stock parts

The front sway bar is absolutely unnecessary and will actually cause the handling to be worse. The upper strut bar will do no good whatsoever...unless you got it for bling factor.

The front sway bar is absolutely unnecessary and will actually cause the handling to be worse. The upper strut bar will do no good whatsoever...unless you got it for bling factor.
The upper is for bling. I just figured if O.E.M has front sway slightly bigger and adding the 22 would make them even. Thought I would keep front bigger

The upper is for bling. I just figured if O.E.M has front sway slightly bigger and adding the 22 would make them even. Thought I would keep front bigger
Increasing the size on the front will just induce understeer. You actually want a bigger rear than stock to reduce the understeer and make the car turn better/tighter.

How much bigger? Would it be better to get 24mms rear. How many diameters before noticeable difference. I'm sure there's threads in depth about this, but since we engaged here I rathe continue

Back