9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

Well. It has begun. Ryan was faster today at autox, but had two spins and a dnf. I don't hit cones, so maybe I am driving too conservative. We got 8 runs today. I will edit a run to post.

Haha, kids. Has to learn consistency now.

I missed the last auto-x of the season at dover speedway yesterday...because no car. After the dragon I have to get rid of this forester and get something fun again, even if winter is just around the corner, that's what snow tires are for.

There were a few fast cars there. 15 z06, 14 gt3 and the fastest time I think was an older z06

When I left Fontana yesterday around 6:00am it was 48 degrees. There were storms in the afternoon on Wednesday and Friday. There was some precip almost every day (mostly in the morning). The Dragon is in good shape but they've changed the speed limit on Rt 28 to 30 (down near the power plant) and 40 (close to Fontana, near the boat ramp).

You might want to try Devil's Triangle. It's an "interesting" road.

Anyone wanna meet up with me on wensday when I get there? Im going to be arriving around 3pm

There should be some people arriving by then, but you can explore the roads by the dam in the meantime, and the lodge does have wifi. I should hopefully be arriving between 5 and 7 pm.

Well I'm sorry to say this but due to some issues with work I no longer have enough employees to cover my vacation time. Be the first time I have missed one in years. Won't be the same without seeing everyone this year. Everyone have fun and stay safe. Also if anyone needs it I had a cabin reserved that I will be cancelling today. I expect to see a healthy picture and video thread this year.

Well I'm sorry to say this but due to some issues with work I no longer have enough employees to cover my vacation time. Be the first time I have missed one in years. Won't be the same without seeing everyone this year. Everyone have fun and stay safe. Also if anyone needs it I had a cabin reserved that I will be cancelling today. I expect to see a healthy picture and video thread this year.
Damn....that sucks man.

:sadface:

Back