• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

sonej4

Well I'm sorry to say this but due to some issues with work I no longer have enough employees to cover my vacation time. Be the first time I have missed one in years. Won't be the same without seeing everyone this year. Everyone have fun and stay safe. Also if anyone needs it I had a cabin reserved that I will be cancelling today. I expect to see a healthy picture and video thread this year.
Sorry to hear. Your presence will be missed.

greg porter

Durham, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Well I'm sorry to say this but due to some issues with work I no longer have enough employees to cover my vacation time. Be the first time I have missed one in years. Won't be the same without seeing everyone this year. Everyone have fun and stay safe. Also if anyone needs it I had a cabin reserved that I will be cancelling today. I expect to see a healthy picture and video thread this year.

Dislike. I was hoping to see the S2000 this year so I could lose some more hearing :vtec:

greg porter

Durham, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It's gonna be hard for me to leave my new xbox one forza 6 edition. I've got a S2000 with a LS1, a 240SX with a 4 rotor...Forza life is pretty good right now.

That being said, I'll be headed up there tomorrow morning

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2
It's gonna be hard for me to leave my new xbox one forza 6 edition. I've got a S2000 with a LS1, a 240SX with a 4 rotor...Forza life is pretty good right now.

That being said, I'll be headed up there tomorrow morning

Well bring ur xbox One n Forza 6 so u can play anytime u want @ the FVR! Lol

greg porter

Durham, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I haven't looked at 129slayer or us129photo or whatever it is. I like buying from killboy because they're the original but they didn't seem to have as many photographers as usual

k757

CT
I haven't looked at 129slayer or us129photo or whatever it is. I like buying from killboy because they're the original but they didn't seem to have as many photographers as usual
They had 2 guys most of Friday and saturday

ac3jason

Maryland, Germantown
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Yeah and some of the pics r super zoomed in. Like part of the car is cut off. Or you can't even see the road... so its just a pic of your car...... that you could take outside right now........

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
They got a few good ones of the Challenger, one when I was laying down rubber leaving the corner, @Nix was riding along during that one.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Saturday the 19th. I think the return run was 5pm ish. The prior run down had return timestamps of 3:20 or so. Then we swapped wheels onto porters car before the next run.

@death_roll : that was an awesome run back. Very fun. Also if anyone is considering riding with Jason, i felt very safe with him behind the wheel.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face