Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

And that is not difficult. The 8th had 2 bolts that held the metal frame on the light if I'm not mistaken. You could always shim it with a washer if needed as well.

Yeah, I had it apart once before I took it in. I will have to play around with it when I have some time.

@squiggy - I asked you before but what exhaust did you have back in 2013 for this video? It sounds different than your exhaust from last year. I don't think it's the FullRace.

View: https://youtu.be/t_9BP5lYzxo

Yeah, it is the Full-Race. Definitely doesn't sound like the video on the inside. Also, I have/had a blown gasket just after the cat/dp at The Dragon last year.

Yeah, it is the Full-Race. Definitely doesn't sound like the video on the inside. Also, I have/had a blown gasket just after the cat/dp at The Dragon last year.

Ahh thanks for the info. I was looking at my YouTube videos and didn't think it was the same Full-Race exhaust. Maybe because I rode inside last year and it sounded WAY louder inside :giggle:

Hi SquiG… long time no speak to you guys. I hope things are going well for all of you! and wish all the rest some good luck to make them well... Enjoy the shred and don't end up dead. Have fun and drive safe.

Congrats man that’s awesome

Definitely makes me excited to start working on the car again. I still have a few things laying around that I never installed. Hopefully this will give me a few more years of enjoyment before I feel the need for something new.

Back