DIY The Ultimate Mini H1 retro DIY 2013 civic SI

Going on 2yrs without issue. Where do you think 99% of all of that stuff is made? Some users here have had ddm stuff for 5yrs without issue. It's like 30-40 dollars as well.
yeah true. Its just different quality control tho..

for example.. iphone 5 is made in china.. (says right on the back) but if you look at all the other phones china offers, they are garbage (mind you they are only like $30)

as long as they are consistent lighting, ballast work well and everything works as it should then you are good to go :D

You're running through 40A relays right webby?

1012257_10201698142235053_1873785096_n.jpg

73101_10201698142515060_560775167_n.jpg

945768_10201698142315055_1713774166_n.jpg

1010457_10201698142355056_20478220_n.jpg

OP: They look unbelievable. Great DIY. I really want to do this now.

Little update.

The HIDS have not had a single issue since the day I installed them. I ordered the relay harness and never installed it, still going strong without.(I drive in the dark every day)

I'll put it sometime this summer, but still no issue and they look as good as day 1.

quick question.. for the red and black wires in the back of the projector itself. do those need to hook up to anything?

quick question.. for the red and black wires in the back of the projector itself. do those need to hook up to anything?

If you want to use the projectors as a low and high beam you use the black/red wires. If you just use the projectors as your low beam, you don't need to do anything with those.

Ok cool thank you very much! I might just put the wires in there just in case in the future I want to do that with them. Thanks again!

Alright just wanted to make sure. I'm trying to figure out how I want to do mine but kinda iffy on how what I have in mind will look

What are you thinking about doing? If it hasn't been done on a 9th gen, surely someone in the 8th gen community has.

Well I'm going to do single projector. With halo (want to be able to change colors) with demon eye and sequential switchback strip and do away with side blinker. And painting the drl backing green kinda like how (civi) I think did his blue. Problem is getting it all on one controller really.

What I had found was thinking green halo with the sequential switchback but I think it'll look better being able to change the halo color

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnzm0Iu7Pyo

Something like this for sequential, or what are you using? theretofitsource sells color changing rings that you control with a remote control. I've seen others where you use a knob you need to mount somewhere. Some have put them in the little cutout to the left of the steering wheel down by your left knee.

Back