Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Anyone else here have a S8, S8+ or Note 8? How do you liked the curved screen "edge"?

Anyone else here have a S8, S8+ or Note 8? How do you liked the curved screen "edge"?
I have the note 8 and had a s7 edge before that and I love the curved screen. It makes the screen look much bigger than it actually is, and I like some of the functionality of the edge too

I upgraded to an iPhone X. Gotta say it's probably the best device I've ever owned. Only downside is the Apple part.

Phones are like tablets these days with the size. It's crazy.

My Galaxy S7 is having software problems with the messages app crashing and SD card not reading....

Unlocked iPhone 8 256 GB

I've had 4 smart phones, an iPhone 4S for 3 years, and 3 Android phones in 3 years. Going back to the iPhone now that they've provided more storage space and frankly, their system is less glitchy in the long run.

Never had any issues with my S7 when I had it. I have a S8+ now for work.

Unlocked iPhone 8 256 GB

I've had 4 smart phones, an iPhone 4S for 3 years, and 3 Android phones in 3 years. Going back to the iPhone now that they've provided more storage space and frankly, their system is less glitchy in the long run.

I’m really liking my 8 plus

The wife & I have been using the Moto G6 since Christmas. We upgraded from our Moto G4 (me) and Moto G4 Play (her). It's not a bad phone for $190

$

Back