Honda Confirms Type-R For U.S. At Civic Concept Debut

You mean advertising at msrp.
Oh that’s right. $2500 doc fee, $1200 for using the dealerships lot to acquire the car fee, $800 for your trade in fee, & $525 finance fee to start the loan paperwork.

That's alot of fees! I stopped in at the dealership again today. I got to sit in it this time. Gotta say, I did not find the seats very comfortable. I know they are racing seats but I have sat in more comfortable racing seats.

My local dealer has one listed at msrp. I work 2 minutes from them, it’s tempting to go over on my lunch break and look at it.

For me they were, mostly the bottom of the seat. The bottom bolsters are much higher than the Si.

They prob would break in/mold to you after a bit of time. The 8thgen Si seats were pretty nice and bolstered....which was a bit tight of some folks like myself. After a bit they were perfect and shaped (somewhat) to fit me. I'm sure the Type R would be similar to some extent.

I wasn't told a down payment was required but I was told only serious buyers can test drive it. Probably means the same thing.

Yes they did that here for STi's (not so much WRX's) and EVO's. I'm not sure if they still do it now.
I want to say back in 2012-13ish I had two dealerships basically tell me “new” wrx’s weren’t able to driven unless a credit check was done, and a $500 deposit was put down to purchase.

I want to say back in 2012-13ish I had two dealerships basically tell me “new” wrx’s weren’t able to driven unless a credit check was done, and a $500 deposit was put down to purchase.

2012-2013 WRX's aren't anything special lol

Back