Tail of the dragon meet 2019

all I need is 2001 neon with its 132HP to beat every one:spazface:

2001 Neon with 3 sp auto, 2 air bags, roll up windows, no elect door locks, no abs, no traction control no tnps $.99 cent key, cost $12,000+ brand new.:spinning::tap: and 2 times better than any Honda that year for less dough. Everything still works 18 years old.
Very light weight 2550. 66,400 miles. I know of only a few Neons with less mileage. Driven by a old lady who died right after she sold it to me-so the car is haunted too.:violin:

2001 Neon with 3 sp auto, 2 air bags, roll up windows, no elect door locks, no abs, no traction control no tnps $.99 cent key, cost $12,000+ brand new.:spinning::tap: and 2 times better than any Honda that year for less dough. Everything still works 18 years old.
Very light weight 2550. 66,400 miles. I know of only a few Neons with less mileage. Driven by a old lady who died right after she sold it to me-so the car is haunted too.:violin:

That car sounds like so much....... NOT fun :rotfl:

You sure it's 2550? I'm finding documentation that it's 2,567 lbs

2001 Acura Integra GS-R
2001 Honda Prelude

That car sounds like so much....... NOT fun :rotfl:

You sure it's 2550? I'm finding documentation that it's 2,567 lbs
OH its lighter 2,542- I took out the steel emergency tire and jack. Brand new battery from wally $50 with Michelin stud less snows, I will use those year round. Car has gone though a foot of snow and 8" of mud-match that Honda. I paid $800 for it then a Hot looking women hit me in the wally parking lot and took off, she got caught by a bystander who wrote her plate down, a local cop tracked down at her house and got the insurance card, so I got $400 from insurance and sprayed some black paint on it. the air conditioner works too. I estimate the cars is worth $3000+. Imagine what a old Honda that year looks like-this car still looks modern.:turbobananapoke:

OH its lighter 2,542- I took out the steel emergency tire and jack. Brand new battery from wally $50 with Michelin stud less snows, I will use those year round. Car has gone though a foot of snow and 8" of mud-match that Honda. I paid $800 for it then a Hot looking women hit me in the wally parking lot and took off, she got caught by a bystander who wrote her plate down, a local cop tracked down at her house and got the insurance card, so I got $400 from insurance and sprayed some black paint on it. the air conditioner works too. I estimate the cars is worth $3000+. Imagine what a old Honda that year looks like-this car still looks modern.:turbobananapoke:
Honda-Prelude_Si-1992-800-01.jpg 5a29b9f3ed780_IMG_1635-940x695.jpg USB10DDC031D0101.jpg

1992 Honda Prelude
1994 Acura Integra
And the 2001 dodge Neon
I don't know how you can compare a Neon to a Honda even the early 90s look better.

well I don't see any Hondas that old any where, but I do see old neons . there is one Neon 1998 with 33,000 miles on it. they made millions of neons not too many Honda's. I think the neons hold up better in rust, quite a solid little car and extremely easy to fix and the cheapest parts. I really hate the dodge caliber that replaced it-total dud, killed it by adding too much weight. My Honda Si sits in garage with car cover over and a battery tender, don't want to drive it in mud season and rain.

I didn't read all that ^ but you said 2550lbs and you didn't specify that you took out things from the car to lower the weight so you are wrong. 2567lbs stock :)

• :omg:its stock without the spare tire weight+ jack 2,541, shows how much garbage they put into Honda 2013 si at 2875 or 334 pounds more. the Honda a much faster car then 2001 neon, but much slower than the srt-4 2004. the vfr 800 motorcycle is the fastest thing I got, 0-60 3.5 sec, 1/4 miles 10.75 at over 130mph.

• :omg:its stock without the spare tire weight+ jack 2,541, shows how much garbage they put into Honda 2013 si at 2875 or 334 pounds more. the Honda a much faster car then 2001 neon, but much slower than the srt-4 2004. the vfr 800 motorcycle is the fastest thing I got, 0-60 3.5 sec, 1/4 miles 10.75 at over 130mph.

The 2013 SI weight is about 2,960 something
Its waight jumps up not because of garage but added features you can pull off and throw away if you don't want them. But the SRT4 is barely faster than the SI even with the SRT4 having a 2.4L turbocharged motor.

I don't see how the Honda can come any where near srt-4 that's lighter and has 80- 100hp more. The Honda can stay on the road better on rough roads, on a straight smooth road or hwy srt-4 is going by by:tap:

I don't see how the Honda can come any where near srt-4 that's lighter and has 80- 100hp more. The Honda can stay on the road better on rough roads, on a straight smooth road or hwy srt-4 is going by by:tap:
A stock Neon runs a 14.4 1/4 mile, the stock SI 14.6 1/4 mile that is not a big difference considering that the neon SRT4 has way more power but Honda actually knows how to build a decent car.

Back to Dragon talk. What's the best hotels or cabins people found so far?

I know this was the popular hotel in town.

Quality Inn & Suites
111 Rodney Orr Bypass, Robbinsville, NC 28771

The cabins were alright if you have a big group. It was nice to cook out on a grill but no cell coverage. The lodge wasn't bad but more pricey than the cabins.

No doubt, once I find out if I can take leave and go I am going book a room for the weekend. Worse case I got a 6 man tent I can sleep in lol.

Back