How did you find 9thcivic.com?

It's all good. Gotta start somewhere.

Since you are new to forums I will let you know the following:
* A lot of good info on the forums (but also bad info too). You will learn what people give you good info.
* Some people can be ***** but might be just trollin'/messing with you (it's all in good fun - most of the time)
* Some people can be ***** and are really ***** (e-thugs they call them)
* Research, Research, Research (always research before buying parts)

That's a start ^ :thumbsup:
Thx my friend you've really been big help I appreciate it

Was doing research on the vehicle and potential mods before I committed to buy. Found the most information here and the overall atmosphere of the site was better than other forums I've seen.

I saw an awesome civic from the other site in Google images. But at the time my mind was enlightened :rolleyes: and I forgot to type gen in search bar and was directed to this wonderful site. True story!

Ordered a sticker for 9thgen, they sent me one for 9thcivic so I joined. Its a cool sticker

Went looking around for a new forum when I bought my 9th. Looked at the other forum but the dudes here seemed more chill so I’ve been here for like 3+ yrs. good people here. Except one.

Went looking around for a new forum when I bought my 9th. Looked at the other forum but the dudes here seemed more chill so I’ve been here for like 3+ yrs. good people here. Except one.
3+ years.. how have we been so lucky to have you Grace us with your presence... :giggle: :hiding: :bighug:

I’m not sure if u knew this but

Acura= Honda ;)

Why do I even encourage you?

Back