stilletto's Garage

I'm shocked to hear you say that... I'm proud of you. You are getting older :P

Isn't funny stock seems to work for the DD but no one even me wants to stay there-its too boring!:hatsoff:

@stilletto any reason why you’re going to go with unitronic versus keeping the apr? I was thinking of going stage 1 apr on my audi, I want a safe tune vs big power, if I can pass the 300hp mark I’ll be happy. I have both APR and unitronic retailers locally that can do the install the software for me.

Also any pics with the new wheel setup?

Last edited:
@stilletto any reason why you’re going to go with unitronic versus keeping the apr? I was thinking of going stage 1 apr on my audi, I want a safe tune vs big power, if I can pass the 300hp mark I’ll be happy. I have both APR and unitronic retailers locally that can do the install the software for me.

Also any pics with the new wheel setup?
I actually just went UM ECU/TCU last night. They are a bit different when it comes to the tuning game. You pay ONCE for their tune and it's yours. You can have the dealer set Maximum Boost Pressure, Boost at Launch, and Octane. They have a Downpipe and Non-Downpipe Tune. They also offer Big Turbo and Flex Fuel options unlike APR or Unitronic. I'm really please so far. I keep forgetting to snap a picture of the car. Will try to tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ran the quarter today for the first time. Went 12.8 FULLY STOCK with just an ECU and TCU Tune.
b49d498513fa3086f4ec7685efc494d9.jpg

Should've been closer to a 12.2-12.5 from everything I've seen. Apparently there's some sort of "Snow Guard" blocking the intake and the heat really didn't help.
Pretty awesome time

I actually just went UM ECU/TCU last night. They are a bit different when it comes to the tuning game. You pay ONCE for their tune and it's yours. You can have the dealer set Maximum Boost Pressure, Boost at Launch, and Octane. They have a Downpipe and Non-Downpipe Tune. They also offer Big Turbo and Flex Fuel options unlike APR or Unitronic. I'm really please so far. I keep forgetting to snap a picture of the car. Will try to tomorrow.

Umm never heard of them, that sounds awesome though! I can’t imagine how beastly the s3 feels now.

Ran the quarter today for the first time. Went 12.8 FULLY STOCK with just an ECU and TCU Tune.
b49d498513fa3086f4ec7685efc494d9.jpg

That’s insane what a tune can do to these cars. The wheels look good btw

Ordered a K&N Drop In and am going to cut open the duct that doesn't allow any direct airflow to the intake. "Free Intake Mod" as they call it. Really hoping this helps my lack of top end power.

Also ordered a Dragy so I don't have to spend $45 and five hours of my time to run the track twice. Never doing another track day in this kind of weather.

Of course. These cars follow the exact same upgrade path my Stage 2+ IS38 MK7 GTI did. Parts are just ridiculously expensive.
Have you considered an upgraded Intercooler?

• Dodge srt-4 makes the most power for the dough. I got over 300hp and will due a burn out at 50mph! Some srt-4 do 100mph burn outs.:rotfl:Most powerful ever turbo car:turbospin:Not selling my 2004 srt-4 I love it too much!

Back