Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

How can they just lose luggage? Thats insane!

Last edited:
One of my friends just picked this unicorn up. 28k Miles. Thing's gorgeous.
36fd2a6582452d34e6d9b64859d4bb09.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Morning fellas! My dad is coming up today to help me get a head start on organizing this disaster going on in the house. So i hope to have the living room, master bedroom and garage pretty well sorted by the end of the day. That's where all the heavy lifting i can't do is. Hope y'all are having a great week and staying safe from Dorian.

Heading to West Virginia after work today for my grandmother's memorial. It's about a 6 hour drive but might be a little longer since I'm taking my sister & niece (she's 5) along with my wife.

Sorry to hear about that @bootyluvr. I hope the trip goes well.

I looked outside today and couldn't even tell Dorian was here yesterday. My sister in law up in the VA Beach area is dealing with power outages right now from the storm.

I got offended a new Job on Monday. After sleeping on it for a few days I am starting to second guess my decision on taking it.

I did that when I left the retail industry but it ended up working out for the better since I was so unhappy at my other position. I hope it all works out man. Jumping jobs is scary as hell.

Did u already quit the other job?

What a long *** day. Gonna drink a couple beers, play some vids then lights out

No not yet. I am transitioning from the military to the civilian life. Right now I am trying to juggle either go to school full time to finish my degree or start work full time.

I’ve had to make that choice though non military and it sucked going back to school but it worked out for the better. But I was in a dead end retail job so the choice was kind of obvious. Hope things work out man.

@mySIck, what kind of job did you end up taking?

Also, did you know that the gi bill will consider you a full time student with only 1 class having to be in a classroom? You could take the rest online if that makes things easier about trying to do both.

Back