Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Rivers has like 20 kids. Of course he has issues.

Edit:

I just checked Wiki - He has 9 kids.. :escaper:

The couple has eight children (and expecting a ninth in March 2019) – Halle (16), Caroline (13), Grace (12), Gunner (10), Sarah (8), Peter (7), Rebecca (5) and Clare (3)

tzrdejdpc5rh5itfabh9.jpg

Found this info also.

Rivers lives as about as modestly as one can when his career earnings are bumping up against $200 million. His primary mode of transportation is a 2008 Ford F250. He wears cowboy boots – real ones, plain brown, nothing made of a swamp creature or rare bird. His dress shirts are Western cut and have shiny buttons.

Edit:

I just checked Wiki - He has 9 kids.. :escaper:

The couple has eight children (and expecting a ninth in March 2019) – Halle (16), Caroline (13), Grace (12), Gunner (10), Sarah (8), Peter (7), Rebecca (5) and Clare (3)

tzrdejdpc5rh5itfabh9.jpg

Found this info also.

Rivers lives as about as modestly as one can when his career earnings are bumping up against $200 million. His primary mode of transportation is a 2008 Ford F250. He wears cowboy boots – real ones, plain brown, nothing made of a swamp creature or rare bird. His dress shirts are Western cut and have shiny buttons.

ur a weird guy

Well got a call from the dealer, my car should be ready tomorrow, a bit ahead of schedule. And so begins the war of atrition between me and Subaru...

Last edited:
Gee I would take that deal any day, that's like a exhaust pipe and catback and a tune maybe.

Yeah, but considering how it all went down, that's $1500 that he really shouldn't have had to spend in the first place.

However, $1500 is orders of magnitude better than it would have been if they said that he had to come out of pocket on the whole repair.

Back