Black Friday

I ALMOST bought Coilovers (FA500’s) for the WRX but stopped myself. I sorta lose interest in cars when it gets too cold to be in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lol it's usually the one day retailers reduce prices to the cheapest point of the year

Usually it's **** that no one wants.

I ALMOST bought Coilovers (FA500’s) for the WRX but stopped myself. I sorta lose interest in cars when it gets too cold to be in the garage.

I'm proud of you! Good job at being an adult and not buying things you don't need

Usually it's **** that no one wants.

I'm proud of you! Good job at being an adult and not buying things you don't need

Hah! It’s only Seasonal Adulting. The money I don’t spend now is gonna go fast come Spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I didn't get anything. Unless the dog bone mount insert counts. I guess it was on sale. Pretty unexciting purchase though. I held back a lot. It was either the k tuned cmc slave combo or Christmas gift for the wife. I hate racking up my credit card so ill wait for boxing week sales.

Really want to get the modulo front lip and magen skirts if they're on sale boxing week too.

Anyone getting anything for Cyber Monday? Probably more **** that no one wants or people think is a "deal" :hiding: :giggle:

Anyone getting anything for Cyber Monday? Probably more **** that no one wants or people think is a "deal" :hiding: :giggle:

real talk. theres a computer part store/website that was advertising a ryzen 3600x for black friday at the same sale price it had before the black friday sale.

I didn't get anything. Unless the dog bone mount insert counts. I guess it was on sale. Pretty unexciting purchase though. I held back a lot. It was either the k tuned cmc slave combo or Christmas gift for the wife. I hate racking up my credit card so ill wait for boxing week sales.

Really want to get the modulo front lip and magen skirts if they're on sale boxing week too.

I'm right there with you pal.. It's tough being an adult

Back