Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

@bauer311 Your house is beautiful!

I second that. Quite nice sir.

Happy Cyber Monday!

Time to discreetly shop at work. :hiding:

I'm currently chatting with Dan over at E-Tunez. And emailing with Steve and kseriesparts. Getting paid to shop is nice. :bananasplit:

Morning. No lore shopping for me till tax season.

I'm going to attempt the same after I zip up my order with kseriesparts.com and E-Tunez. I'm gonna pull the trigger on the tune and just not start it yet. Dan offered an additional $30 discount for Black Friday so I'm gonna jump on it.

Meh. Just stupid **** they want to get rid of by "lowering" the price a bit...

Usually my sentiments, but most of the stuff I'm getting I was gonna but anyway, so the extra little discount is nice.

RV6 dp is on sale, but it's only 2.5in. Thoughts? Who's got what installed right now?

Is stepping up to a full 3in worth it? (I've got the Mega Power RR that's 76mm installed) How's the catless smell?

Last edited:
RV6 dp is on sale, but it's only 2.5in. Thoughts? Who's got what installed right now?

Is stepping up to a full 3in worth it? (I've got the Mega Power RR that's 76mm installed) How's the catless smell?

u drive it everyday? It’s gonna be LOUD without the cutout. But you’ll def feel the extra power. If they have priority upgrade for ur tune it’s worth it or it’s gonna take forever.

u drive it everyday? It’s gonna be LOUD without the cutout. But you’ll def feel the extra power. If they have priority upgrade for ur tune it’s worth it or it’s gonna take forever.
Yep, she's the DD. I'm mildly worried about the sound. You know how cops can be here. Isn't that why you have the KTuned exhaust? Cause the RR was too loud?

I'm more so worried about the smell. I just don't wanna show up to work smelling like gas. That was always the issue with my GSX-R. I smelled like a gas can by the time I got anywhere. That was a pretty rich tune it ran though, so that's part of it.

Take forever? How so? Dan was talking like it's super quick. He even said he'd look out for my order and could potentially have a basemap for me today if I ordered early enough.

This is backwards thinking. You should be concerned that it's not loud enough. If it's too quiet, you can't drown out the haters!

Unfortunately the haters are SDPD and CHP. Gonna have to wrangle in the small amount of chill that I have. :party:

Na u won’t smell like gas. Yea if u go catless it’ll smell a bit but the sound can get a noxious quick. I went with the k tuned for that reason but it doesn’t matter when ur catless it’ll still be loud.

In your opinion, is the louder sound worth the performance gain of going catless? And the price savings. Cause that catless is like 25% less of the cost. Lol

Last edited:
WWCD-- What would Cleetus Do?

d65qht4845u21.png

It’s not worth the headache no. I stopped dd’n my car cause the drone was too much. And if u don’t have a chill smog guy that’ll be another headache.

It’s not worth the headache no. I stopped dd’n my car cause the drone was too much. And if u don’t have a chill smog guy that’ll be another headache.
That's exactly what I was wondering. Damn dude, if that caused you to stop dd'n it then screw all that noise. No DP until she's not my DD. And if that's the case, then I'm not seeing much point to do my intake either if I'm not doing the downpipe.

Happy Cyber Monday Ya'll :wave:

Buys house with garage.... doesn't park vehicles in garage. :eek: :confuzzled: :bananapoke:

Just messin' with ya :tongue:
The garage is for the project car... you know, when i get around to it. The weather here in nc is far better than other places we've been, so we don't need to park in there unless they're calling for really bad storms (hail). As long as i can fit the wife's car in there if need be, that's good enough. I don't care what happens to the Subie. Hell, if it gets totaled i can get another Honda, lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Its up to you. I was at 220 with fbo on 91. Catted I've seen in the 220 as well. There's a 200hp club thread somewhere around with the hp people pulled after they did their mods.Check this out. If you got everything just do it. Don't get a lil ol cat get you down brah. Or just take my car for a ride and make up your mind :). The catless megapower with the silence is a lot less obnoxious then my ktuned. Like by 50%.

Its up to you. I was at 220 with fbo on 91. Catted I've seen in the 220 as well. There's a 200hp club thread somewhere around with the hp people pulled after they did their mods.Check this out. If you got everything just do it. Don't get a lil ol cat get you down brah. Or just take my car for a ride and make up your mind :). The catless megapower with the silence is a lot less obnoxious then my ktuned. Like by 50%.

That's something I didn't even consider. I'm running the silencer! What do you mean " I WAS at 220 on 91"?? Did you take stuff off? Or is that cause you're on E85 now?

Definitely will take you up on the ride my dude! You'll have to take me for a spin here soon.

I somehow missed that 200+ WHP thread. Thanks for the link. I think that does it. I've always wanted to try full bolt on, but only ever got as far as the intake on my previous 2 rides. So screw it. The worst that will happen is I'll have to have some parts swapped back out to pass smog. Speaking of... you already have a guy?? ;)

Catless or bust!

Gosh dangit! I think you're right my good sir!

EDIT: The wee bit of environmentalist in me is nagging about the pollution. If it wasn't my daily then I could justify it, but I drive about 60 miles rounds trip each day.

I think the hippy in me just won. Catted DP it is. But I'm going to tune without the DP first as I would like to see the difference between stock catted and aftermarket catted.

Last edited:
Back