New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Dooooo it!! I came across this great deal and had some money in my account so I said fck it YOLO.

man, i wish i liked working on german cars. audi is so nice. i had the chance to buy my dads 2001 a4 years ago for like $1000 and declined. audi's are so classy no matter how many mods. keep on modding.

You’re gonna’ love the top end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bet man! I was going to ask you, when you installed the IS38 on your GTI was the turbo new? I was reading and it says you have to adjust the wastegate rod, is this true or is it ok out the box? Mine has some blue marking on the nut where you adjust the wastegate rod from.

I never knew skoda was under VW.

yeah they own alot of stuff, I know part (if not all) of Lamborghini, I think bugatti and some others.

man, i wish i liked working on german cars. audi is so nice. i had the chance to buy my dads 2001 a4 years ago for like $1000 and declined. audi's are so classy no matter how many mods. keep on modding.

Yeah they’re a little bit of a pain in the *** to work on, I did the transmission flush and all wheel drive service myself and it wasn’t too difficult just time consuming and I had to buy all types of special tools for it but hey it saved me close to 2k by doing it myself vs taking it to Audi.

It was new but I had a shop do it while they were doing the downpipe and every other little bit. But yeah, I believe there is a wastegate adaptation that needs to be done. Nothing too crazy. You just need to be within a certain range which can be checked via OBDeleven or VAGCom.

Thanks! Yeah I just called the shop that’s going to install it and they told me the same thing.

If my intercooler comes in before Thursday, I will get the turbo and intercooler installed this week. I already paid for everything including the ECU Reflash for the Stage 2+.

You know.. You’re a real bad influence. Bored on my day off scrolling through IG seeing you’ve been busy with the buying. Man..

You know.. You’re a real bad influence. Bored on my day off scrolling through IG seeing you’ve been busy with the buying. Man..

Just keep scrolling and ignore his posts :) Then you don't feel tempted to buy things. Easy.

So being in IT and driving a Subaru means you are not good at adulting? :confused:

The opposite.

There was a video on YouTube a while back about an Evo Tuner named “Chris Carbee” (maybe) who said he wanted an Evo because all the boring IT guys drove STI’s and he wanted something rough around the edges. I found it funny at the time and just thought about it.

Back