Bring a Trailer

He refuses to watch anything popular so he can let you know he hasn’t seen them. This has been repeatedly brought up for years. He won’t watch movies.

no one said you had to go to a theater. You can rent stuff, download, watch on tv,...

I knew I couldn't be the only one!

I haven't seen Star Wars, Star Trek, Game of Thrones to name a few lol

Eh, I get you there. I've seen a couple of each, but not a fan. Fell asleep during Star Wars (whichever it was I was forced to watch). My pops watched Star Trek growing up, so I've probably seen more than I can recall, but never paid attention since I wasn't particularly interested. Seen maybe 2 or 3 episodes of GoT, but only because the roommate was watching while I happen to be in the same room.

I'M CALLING THE POLICE. THIS IS A CRIME.

giphy.gif

upload_2020-7-17_12-50-16.jpeg

I guess this would be more of the "Gif" King, but I stand by the statement. ;)

He refuses to watch anything popular so he can let you know he hasn’t seen them. This has been repeatedly brought up for years. He won’t watch movies.

I'm not much of a movie/TV watcher myself. I usually fall asleep. :D

True. Like I said if it comes on TV if I have time I'll watch it or record it. We don't even subscribe to any of the streaming services. Only thing we have is DirecTV.

:rotfl: My wife has never seen any of the ones I mentioned above either.

I've never been a fan of going to see movies and occasionally if one comes on TV I may watch it.

Movie theater prices are ridiculous.

no one said you had to go to a theater. You can rent stuff, download, watch on tv,...

Download? That's illegal!
Rent? I'm too cheap for that lol
Watch on TV? Not everyone has cable services.

I'm not much of a movie/TV watcher myself. I usually fall asleep. :D

^ This! I usually am doing something else when watching a movie/TV show..

True. Like I said if it comes on TV if I have time I'll watch it or record it. We don't even subscribe to any of the streaming services. Only thing we have is DirecTV.

My buddy let's me use his Netflix info. Wife has been watching Parks & Recs. Show is not funny to me.

Download? That's illegal!
Rent? I'm too cheap for that lol
Watch on TV? Not everyone has cable services.
You can download from legal sources
Redbox is like $1.25
Tv- I never said cable. Standard over the air channels play movies all the time.

Dude, I am willing to steal a copy of Star Wars if bootyluvr will watch it.

Like I'm misunderstanding how other than active avoidance that he never saw ANY of those shows.

Edit: Oh wait, that's what it was!!

Dude, I am willing to steal a copy of Star Wars if bootyluvr will watch it.

Like I'm misunderstanding how other than active avoidance that he never saw ANY of those shows.

Edit: Oh wait, that's what it was!!

I won't watch it. I've seen it on the regular TV (Xfinity) and just keep changing the channel lol

Back