Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

valve lash adjustment. I money shifted at the top of 3rd gear at 70 mph, dropping the car into 2nd. That was 85,000 miles ago. Got the valves adjusted but kept thinking I destroyed the car for weeks listening to every tick the valves made, every peep of the engine.

Did you make a post about it? I searched and found one on here a few weeks ago.

Brake job needed up being.....weird. Jeep is a 2016 with 61k miles, wifey is the original owner.

Both fronts were around 70% life left. Didn’t changed them and will return the brake pads.

Rear drivers side was around 25% life left and rear pass side was maybe 10% on one and 15% on the other. Ended up replacing the rears.

So yeah, brakes were all over the place. Checked all the guide pins to make sure they are moving smoothly.

To add to all that BS. Wifey got stung by something and started swelling up on the finger/hand she got stung and then was feeling like her throat was closing. So we headed to the urgent care for some shots. She is all good now with some swelling on the hand.

She knows she is allergic so once she was stung she monitored everything and decided to head to the urgent car after 2 hours from being stung.

Indeed....moved the fan around to where I was working.

I forgot we had to go to my wife's "aunt" (not by blood but she's known her for years) 70th birthday party... That's outside. Ugh

PS: Glad the wife is okay.

Brake job needed up being.....weird. Jeep is a 2016 with 61k miles, wifey is the original owner.

Both fronts were around 70% life left. Didn’t changed them and will return the brake pads.

Rear drivers side was around 25% life left and rear pass side was maybe 10% on one and 15% on the other. Ended up replacing the rears.

So yeah, brakes were all over the place. Checked all the guide pins to make sure they are moving smoothly.

To add to all that BS. Wifey got stung by something and started swelling up on the finger/hand she got stung and then was feeling like her throat was closing. So we headed to the urgent care for some shots. She is all good now with some swelling on the hand.

She knows she is allergic so once she was stung she monitored everything and decided to head to the urgent car after 2 hours from being stung.

wrangler? if so, thats pretty normal. the rear brakes dont usually last more than 40-50k kms or 25-30k miles. fronts always last a long time.

Damn @ron v , i hope you can get things situated with the si. That always sucks to hear. I keep having problems with my gas cap and the emissions light coming on. It happened again the other day and after i tightened it some more it was on for about a day and then it stopped. Gotta take it to the shop tuesday so the dealer can correct the chipped paint up above the back window. I'll talk to them about that issue as well. But other than those minor things, everything is great! Took a little trip to the beach yesterday afternoon. The kids were with my mom and dad in SC, so it was nice just me and my wife taking a little half day trip.
4586722464bf4c40fbf979d9bceb880a.jpg

Back