2021 Acura TLX Video Screenshots Leak

I'm glad I don't work for BMW anymore, don't have to deal with pulling off those ugly grilles and swap them with the blacked out ones lol

Pricing is expected to start around $35,000 for the standard TLX and around $45,000 for the Type S.

45k ya right like almost three times what my civic cost me-looks like a sc is looking a lot cheaper. Br well over 50k by the till you got it.

Hey that not the car you 45k for.:bananawhipdance::bananapoke:

Did you actually watch the video? They said it was a base TLX with Type S brakes and upgraded turbo and tuning. They claim it still doesn’t compare to the upcoming Type S. Meaning the type S is better than this “built” car.

Well good luck with your new car, i looked at the Honda r 2020-and i think that is more fun and $10,000 less. I am never a new car person- only used in excellent condition. you pay way too much in taxes-al for what nothing.

Did you actually watch the video? They said it was a base TLX with Type S brakes and upgraded turbo and tuning. They claim it still doesn’t compare to the upcoming Type S. Meaning the type S is better than this “built” car.
I think this isn't true at all -they are highly modded cars-notice upgraded turbo and tuning-how much was that? Arn't thses cars actully race cars. A lot of the times the base cars are faster too-they weigh less. Well its out of my price range so it doesn't really matter to me anyway. i am not buying any more cars till; i wear my car out.:bunny::popcorn:

Well then buy both of them and when your done I buy one cheap:lildevil:

Well good luck with your new car, i looked at the Honda r 2020-and i think that is more fun and $10,000 less. I am never a new car person- only used in excellent condition. you pay way too much in taxes-al for what nothing.
I live in Canada...in the price on a new Type R is way over priced lol

Back