2012 CBP FG4

I would love to, but probably not anytime soon. With the Buddy Club already on there it just doesn't make sense to go to the Acuity before a number of other things. Next is gonna be DP. I was gonna hit up Procivic like you'd suggested, but by the time I went to see what they had, the only thing that's listed on their site is the Magnaflow DP.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Ahh woot ! We aren't alone ;-) I'm waiting for Pro Civic to get back from lunch, so I can see if they still have what parts I am looking for from them today.

Congrats on your purchase today !

Thanks! Oh snap! Whatcha got bubbling up over there? Something fun??

Thanks! Oh snap! Whatcha got bubbling up over there? Something fun??

Let's just say....... As long as they have what I'm looking for in stock, I will be one or two steps closer to completing Lucille's suspension setup 100% :)

Progress 22mm Rear Sway Bar installed with @ron v.

Only did about 15 miles, but hot damn it handles so much better. I'm glad that the RSB was installed prior to any other suspension upgrades. Being able to tell the difference with just the one upgrade was AWESOME. People say that this upgrade is one of the most bang for your buck upgrades and I'd be hard pressed to disagree.
97b0e84bd962091645dbaf8fdd7b9cf0.jpg
47bfb5909a2ce31312df0d4be8e2872c.jpg
3490b43067d6bb1997fbdc7139f3f2fb.jpg
55fa5851d34ae67dfd404b2ddf0e27d2.jpg
027ebf95d907d268838cd245ea6519e9.jpg

Energy suspension bushings and moog end links make the 22mm solid progressive sway bar work even better. The bushing that come with the sway bar are not as good as well as the stock end links. I have to agree, 22mm progressive actually turn the car into a sports car. I would say the hasport engine mounts and this sway bar are the two best things to add. It takes grease for the bar to slide better and work better too. I just got the acuity shifter collar fixed too-change the tranny oil too-very easy now with a acuity CAI intake. Add the tranny fluid from the top 2 qts exactly after draining fluid. cnt catted down pipe $289 and its 3" working fine

Attachments

• DSC00518.JPG
    DSC00518.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC00520.JPG
    DSC00520.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
  • DSC00522.JPG
    DSC00522.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC00277.JPG
    DSC00277.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 4
So happy for you ! How long did it take you guys to do the exchange? It is hard for me to imagine the result I will experience after having both chassis and subframe suspension kit installed already. I can't wait to have mine install soon enough. Congrats on your new setup !

Honda-Fan approves of this message. :corngrin:
That exhaust looks huge in the end, I am glad I choosen just a 3.5 exhaust tip-It almost looks like mine came with the car from the rear. On the side passenger side you can clealy see its a custom exhaust which i think looks perfect. my car is so shiny that you can see my skinny legs reflecting back. I don't like the fart can look.

Attachments

• DSC00486.JPG
    DSC00486.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
Know why it looks huge? Cause it is. [emoji23][emoji23]

And guess what? It's loud too! [emoji849]

So happy for you ! How long did it take you guys to do the exchange? It is hard for me to imagine the result I will experience after having both chassis and subframe suspension kit installed already. I can't wait to have mine install soon enough. Congrats on your new setup !

few hours. But if u really went at it u can get it done in an hour.

Know why it looks huge? Cause it is. [emoji23][emoji23]

And guess what? It's loud too! [emoji849]

My UR has two small muffler or resonators so the end muffler doesn't have to be so big-I think that is a good idea and spreads the weight more evenly, it is also noisy buit mostly in a good way. Just barely would pass a cop noise test. It's also a full 3". I take a pic of the side look because i think its very nice showing off that hand poslish SS

Thanks bud! I bet you'll still be able to tell a difference. It's THAT pronounced. Bout to go for a drive and a wash! :vtec::dancing:

Back