CSR Racing 2

So this new Ford event....you have to use different cars to complete it?

I did a couple races with the 60s Mustang. Went an bought a new Mustang but now the event wants me to race in the Raptor?

Yeah, they’re usually cash grabs. Best thing is to save your keys until these events pop up. I just won the Raptor with a Silver Crate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, they’re usually cash grabs. Best thing is to save your keys until these events pop up. I just won the Raptor with a Silver Crate.

I’m 5 away from a silver crate and 5 from a gold crate. Seems like the events are geared to spend actual cash or for people that have been playing for a long time.

I’m 5 away from a silver crate and 5 from a gold crate. Seems like the events are geared to spend actual cash or for people that have been playing for a long time.

Spot on. I’m good for the first three cars but doubt I’ll be able to finish without more keys or actual cash. Usually how it goes.

Spot on. I’m good for the first three cars but doubt I’ll be able to finish without more keys or actual cash. Usually how it goes.

they got me....I bought the Raptor after the silver crate gave me a Fiesta ST that I already have.

I had a million in cash and 500 something in gold and focusing on the legends cars. Not going to do the teir 5 story line so I spent $400k buying the truck and modding it.

So I’m at a point on the legends race storyline where I have 2 cars maxed out with mods, can’t tune them because they aren’t restored, but can’t bet this one race. Race level is the red and I get beat by a car length or so.

Do I just keep racing till the game has pity on me?

So I’m at a point on the legends race storyline where I have 2 cars maxed out with mods, can’t tune them because they aren’t restored, but can’t bet this one race. Race level is the red and I get beat by a car length or so.

Do I just keep racing till the game has pity on me?

You can strip other cars that are the same make and use start filling empty fusion spots. Otherwise you’re gonna have to grind for the full restoration.

How much do you spend on your PC games and the actual PC?
Same thing.....

See.... I don't usually buy games that often. I'm a cheap *** and play the same games over and over :hiding: Also I never buy things in games (crates, blueprints, ect).
As for my PC.. I am still using the same CPU that I bought in 2014. #frugal

But I am busting your balls and messing with you. Spend as much money as you want. If you enjoy it then who cares right? :)

Also I wish I could use my Google Rewards towards in-game purchases lol

See.... I don't usually buy games that often. I'm a cheap *** and play the same games over and over :hiding: Also I never buy things in games (crates, blueprints, ect).
As for my PC.. I am still using the same CPU that I bought in 2014. #frugal

But I am busting your balls and messing with you. Spend as much money as you want. If you enjoy it then who cares right? :)

Also I wish I could use my Google Rewards towards in-game purchases lol

You could always use your Google Rewards to pay for In-Game Purchases.

Hmmmmm I have a lot of $$

vmuTHKi.gif

Back