Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Good Morning, everyone!

It feels weird to wake up on a Monday at not be at the desk staring at customer tickets.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Still getting emails here.

Co-worker is still out until next Monday from his medical procedure. Supervisor had someone helping me the past two weeks (on and off) but that person is out until good covid test comes back. He was working with a customer and tested positive. Co-worker filling in with me isn't showing any symptoms.

Going to be a busy short week. I can tell

imo its silly they say “gender reveal party” is the cause. but dont show any evidence or explain their process on how they came up with that conclusion. i hate to be a conspiracy mf’er.

they start them here in california. from my location i see one to the north and one to the east of me and they give off the same exact size smoke clouds lol its nuts. no fire no funding for the fire departments (;

I’d imagine they called the fire dept themselves when the fire got out of hand. It said the people supposedly involved in starting it are cooperating with authorities. Someone clearly came forward. I mean it’s not like they intentionally started it.

well we offered on two houses and lost on both. the first one we lost because the other party decided to wave appraisal and inspection and we lost the second house at the last minute because of a full cash offer. the hunt continues :banghead:

Back