Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Austin, Texas?

Austin is where a lot of folks from California move to when they come to Texas. Since it is right on top of the Brazos river and in the middle of a very rocky and hilly region of Texas, it has a very SoCal look to it. Palm Trees and Sandy streets near the river-- plus you're in the live music capital of the WORLD. SXSW IS NUTS.

going in January to check it out.

That is not much less than my 1,400 sq ft, half acre house would sell for.

Lol. The house across the street from me is about 1800 square feet on 1/6th acre. It sold for $807k last month. New neighbors moved in last Sunday. The previous homeowners bought it in November 2015 for around $500k.

It's crazy expensive to be in the Costco brand's namesake town.

Lol. The house across the street from me is about 1800 square feet on 1/6th acre. It sold for $807k last month. New neighbors moved in last Sunday. The previous homeowners bought it in November 2015 for around $500k.

It's crazy expensive to be in the Costco brand's namesake town.
Dang it. The house we are about to build is almost 2350 sq ft and on .58 acre. We are paying $315k which is a lot around here.

I had no idea of the housing markets out of state! I thought the market here was expensive, but now I see why so many people are moving. :eek:

Maybe I'm just freaking broke.

Our house is 3,100 Sq. Ft.
It's appraised at 275K

:confused:

You always say that. I know u like civics and hatch backs. Get outta here.

We have signed the paperwork and the builder has agreed to everything so we are officially building a house.

This is what the house will look like. The roof line and stuff may be a little different to make it look different than others in the neighborhood. Screenshot_20200906-155323_realtorcom.jpg

Last edited:
Back