Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I had to see how far Ft. Worth is from Texas. It's like 30 minutes away. Not bad. Is it like some special ramen place?

The area encompassing Dallas and Ft. Worth is called "The Metroplex" since they're two BIG metropolitan areas in basically the same region. Dallas is Texas' Silicon Valley, and Ft. Worth handles the Defense contracting.

We've been friends since college, but he's only recently moved back to Ft. Worth. We've started to meet up at least once a month to hop ramen/sushi shops; It's my turn to visit his city since he visited mine last time. The one we're going to is called Saikou. I think this is one of the few that Ft. Worth has-- Dallas has a gigantic variety of cuisine (The campus has five shops by itself). My Favorite one so far isn't even in the area-- it's a sushi shop in Austin called the Drunken Fish.

The area encompassing Dallas and Ft. Worth is called "The Metroplex" since they're two BIG metropolitan areas in basically the same region. Dallas is Texas' Silicon Valley, and Ft. Worth handles the Defense contracting.

We've been friends since college, but he's only recently moved back to Ft. Worth. We've started to meet up at least once a month to hop ramen/sushi shops; It's my turn to visit his city since he visited mine last time. The one we're going to is called Saikou. I think this is one of the few that Ft. Worth has-- Dallas has a gigantic variety of cuisine (The campus has five shops by itself). My Favorite one so far isn't even in the area-- it's a sushi shop in Austin called the Drunken Fish.

If I ever get out to Texas we will have to meet up and go to all of these places! :)

$1,000,000,000

:rotfl:

U guys are giving me anxiety over getting a new place. The location Austin has come up a few times.

This guy moved into this house near me beginning of summer. He's got another car behind this one.
20200904-191719.jpg

U guys are giving me anxiety over getting a new place. The location Austin has come up a few times.

Austin, Texas?

Austin is where a lot of folks from California move to when they come to Texas. Since it is right on top of the Brazos river and in the middle of a very rocky and hilly region of Texas, it has a very SoCal look to it. Palm Trees and Sandy streets near the river-- plus you're in the live music capital of the WORLD. SXSW IS NUTS.

He said he never wanted to train again because he doesn’t want his ego to resurface. He thought he was getting fat so started treadmilling 15 minutes a day which ultimately led to this. Dudes a bad motherfucker regardless of his age. He’s a killer.

Back