Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Like, none at all?? Are you done with fun cars forever? No need for speed anymore?

I wouldn't say forever but I've never been the type that has a "need for speed". Even with the '07 WRX, '15 WRX and '07 STi I never drove them fast per say.

I wouldn't say forever but I've never been the type that has a "need for speed". Even with the '07 WRX, '15 WRX and '07 STi I never drove them fast per say.
Fair. I'm kinda the opposite. The slower the bucket, the harder I drive it. :D
Sad fact of my life, but the Si is the fastest car I've ever owned. (I rode street bikes for a few years, but that's a different kind of stupid. :tongue:)

Fair. I'm kinda the opposite. The slower the bucket, the harder I drive it. :D
Sad fact of my life, but the Si is the fastest car I've ever owned. (I rode street bikes for a few years, but that's a different kind of stupid. :tongue:)

I've only owned 3 "fast" cars. The cars I've mentioned above.

Hell I've only owned 4 cars total ('07 WRX -> '15 WRX -> '15 Accord V6 Brah! & '07 STi

I had a '96 Accord LX 4-door as my first car. I drove my parents '89 Chevrolet Corsica before that. lol

those kind of units end up pumping a decent bit of their heat generated back into the room theyre placed in, can you do a small window unit instead?
I am renting a house right now and was just looking something temporary that I could move around. It is an older house were the upstairs bedrooms are not as cool as downstairs by a few degrees and I like to sleep in a cold room. The way the windows are designed they have a solid screen built into the window frame.

I am renting a house right now and was just looking something temporary that I could move around. It is an older house were the upstairs bedrooms are not as cool as downstairs by a few degrees and I like to sleep in a cold room. The way the windows are designed they have a solid screen built into the window frame.

Our house isn't that old per say (built in the 50's - addition added to the back of the house in the 80's? - sat empty (gutted - only framing) a while until probably 15 years ago when my wife and FIL finished it. But the AC unit is dated (unknown exact age) but I feel like it works too hard and a new AC system would improve the house temperatures/overall cooling.

sounds like you dont have much choice on that unit then, i just know theyre convenient compared to window units for install but come with a lot of drawbacks in terms of how they vent and circulate

Also it’s crazy how it sounds above 8 grand. Sounds like it’s boosted but I guess that’s the spray. Think he said it can rev past 12k

They’ve upgraded to 107. Cmon let’s go for 110.

When it’s this hot Death Valley should be in the records and this heat wave was hotter then the last one that broke the record. Cmon 140.

Back