Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

This^^
I have a stand alone tub so there's space behind and on the sides I hate it impossible to clean. But If it were up to me I'd just build a gian shower and make sure I have a bath in another bathroom.

Upgraded to a s10 plus testing the camera.
20200831-194837.jpg

Nice shot!
Photobomber 10th gen :D

Ya'll need it right?

We always need rain!
Rain nourishes the earth, maaaaaaaaan

Tiny rant :rantsmiley:

I'm trying to sell my Dad's old Silverado on Craigslist and HOLY CRAP IS IT AWFUL
Is anybody NOT scamming?
Why are there so many bots?

I've had the Prince in Nigeria Scam
My Father In law wants to contact you scam
Have you tried my service to help you sell scam

BRO

WHY

Got a quick question for everyone who would like to give their opinion. Would a house without a bathtub in the mater bath be a turn off to you? We are thinking of building and having the time taken out to add a closet or something. Do you think it would be a mistake to build it without one? The second bath would have a tub so the house wouldn't be completely tub-less.
When we built our house, we were specific in not having a tub in the master. It would never be used. There is a tub in the other bathroom.

we have a huge shower now, prob 12 feet long, lol. Direct walk in, no door.

FEE1251F-8A32-418D-B245-83E4898612FB.jpeg

Got a quick question for everyone who would like to give their opinion. Would a house without a bathtub in the mater bath be a turn off to you? We are thinking of building and having the time taken out to add a closet or something. Do you think it would be a mistake to build it without one? The second bath would have a tub so the house wouldn't be completely tub-less.
Me and my wife wish we opted for the bigger shower and closet instead of a tub in our master bath. If that's what y'all want, go for it, as long as there's another tub in the house, you won't miss it in the master.

So we have decided to go ahead with the new house. We are taking the tub out to make it a linen closet instead. The way it is set up, is the shower is on one side and the tub was on the other. No way of just making a bigger shower without re-drawing the whole plan for it. Either way we will be happier.

The house has a three car garage on it and we are going to have the third stall have a garage door on the front and back so I can pull straight through.

Going to be right around Christmas time when it is completed, hopefully.

Me and my wife wish we opted for the bigger shower and closet instead of a tub in our master bath. If that's what y'all want, go for it, as long as there's another tub in the house, you won't miss it in the master.

I’m looking at doing that when I redo my master. We never use the tub. Have a tub in the guest bathroom upstairs. But first...redo the electrical panel on the house, ceilings, then master bath.

So we have decided to go ahead with the new house. We are taking the tub out to make it a linen closet instead. The way it is set up, is the shower is on one side and the tub was on the other. No way of just making a bigger shower without re-drawing the whole plan for it. Either way we will be happier.

The house has a three car garage on it and we are going to have the third stall have a garage door on the front and back so I can pull straight through.

Going to be right around Christmas time when it is completed, hopefully.

How much would it cost to re-do the planning in the master bath? This is one of the “rooms” you can spend extra and get it back if you eventually sell. Also, in the meantime, you get to enjoy a “custom” bathroom that suits you.

Our master bath was a $1900 upgrade just for the big *** shower. We were told there was a window but when they were building no window went in. Our sales person screwed us over.

How much would it cost to re-do the planning in the master bath? This is one of the “rooms” you can spend extra and get it back if you eventually sell. Also, in the meantime, you get to enjoy a “custom” bathroom that suits you.

Our master bath was a $1900 upgrade just for the big *** shower. We were told there was a window but when they were building no window went in. Our sales person screwed us over.
The builder is pricey with every little change. He wants over $500 to do the closet instead of the tub. I'm not even going to ask about a whole redesign of it. We are fine with the rest of the room.
Here's the layout of it
20200901_190803.jpg

Back