Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Brought these in for my co-workers. I had a few. By no means HOT but lips are tingling :giggle:

Anything Flamin' Hot brand is good IMO. :cucumber:

After every long install it’s always the weirdest parts of ur body that are sore. Like my forearms are hurtin lol.

My quads and knees are trashed.

WOOORRRTTHH ITTTTTT!:rockwoot:

if You’ve ever wrenched on cars you’d understand.

I've wrenched on cars but it's been a while since being on the ground doing it. Usually go to my buddy's garage with a lift.

But now I don't have any cars to work on so :bananasplit: :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

Good afternoon, 9thcivic.com ! I've finally dropped off Lucille at Honda this morning getting her new set of tires and alignment. I can't wait getting on her saddle after work and see how she feels with her new shoes and aftermarket legs. :cheerleader:

Got a quick question for everyone who would like to give their opinion. Would a house without a bathtub in the mater bath be a turn off to you? We are thinking of building and having the time taken out to add a closet or something. Do you think it would be a mistake to build it without one? The second bath would have a tub so the house wouldn't be completely tub-less.

Got a quick question for everyone who would like to give their opinion. Would a house without a bathtub in the mater bath be a turn off to you? We are thinking of building and having the time taken out to add a closet or something. Do you think it would be a mistake to build it without one? The second bath would have a tub so the house wouldn't be completely tub-less.

Wife isn't a fan of a bath tub. I haven't taken a bath since I was a kid so I'm also fine without a bath tub. :thumbsup:

A lot of new homes I’ve toured had a soaker tub and then a separate shower. I know I’ve heard some people being upset (usually females) when there wasn’t a tub in the master.

A lot of newer built condos, apartments and homes all tend to be having shower/bath setups similar to this around me.
601AB6DC-38CB-4CB9-9F42-66CAA09840EC.jpeg

Yeah this one will be like a garden tub. I'd rather not have one. If I need to soak I have the other bathroom. Wife doesn't ever use one unless she's sick and wants to just soak a little but in 10 years of being in our current home it is been used maybe 2 or 3 times.

My son only takes baths right now but the other one will be his so no change there.

A lot of newer built condos, apartments and homes all tend to be having shower/bath setups similar to this around me.
View attachment 61529

This^^
I have a stand alone tub so there's space behind and on the sides I hate it impossible to clean. But If it were up to me I'd just build a gian shower and make sure I have a bath in another bathroom.

Upgraded to a s10 plus testing the camera.
20200831-194837.jpg

Back