Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Only booty would have noticed the drains...or maybe webby. Dunno what's been going on with me lately. I haven't wanted to do anythung on the weekends. I dunno if it's the temp or what, but i am unmotivated to do much of anything. I mowed the grass this morning after my wife coaxed me into it. It's like I'm super tired, but not necessarily sore or sleepy. I dunno, and no it's not THAT...i would have narrowed it down by now. But to good see y'all enjoying the weekend. Maybe i will feel more inspired tomorrow...

Only booty would have noticed the drains...or maybe webby. Dunno what's been going on with me lately. I haven't wanted to do anythung on the weekends. I dunno if it's the temp or what, but i am unmotivated to do much of anything. I mowed the grass this morning after my wife coaxed me into it. It's like I'm super tired, but not necessarily sore or sleepy. I dunno, and no it's not THAT...i would have narrowed it down by now. But to good see y'all enjoying the weekend. Maybe i will feel more inspired tomorrow...

Yes I notice the things most don't lol

What does "that" in caps mean?

What does "that" in caps mean?

He's talkin' about that stuff!

included having In n Out for lunch

:1::1::1:

...and new set of tires :) I have an appointment with Honda on Monday to get new tires and alignment. I'm so stoked with Lucille having her suspension platform 100% completely upgraded.

Those Teins!! Auuuugh I'm super jealous :excited::excited::excited:
Nice Nice Nice!

Flywheel pressure plate clutch and tranny installed. ;)

Ron is superhuman.

Was @fahnix there, too?

The weather front (leftover of Laura) came through and it's nice outside. Much lower humidity.

I'm going to mow the yard in a bit. Couldn't do it this morning since the grass was too wet.

Back