Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

What shall I get for lunch... Hmmm :think:

I never was into Resident Evil.

Boo you aren't cool anymore :D. I really enjoyed there games growing up but I did not like what they did with the movies.

I am thinking about getting Popeye for lunch today since I am at Fort Bragg today.

Boo you aren't cool anymore :D. I really enjoyed there games growing up but I did not like what they did with the movies.

I am thinking about getting Popeye for lunch today since I am at Fort Bragg today.

Anymore? I've never been cool :rotfl:

Never played there games. Didn't even know they made movies lol :hiding:

Anymore? I've never been cool :rotfl:

Never played there games. Didn't even know they made movies lol :hiding:
:eek2: Say what!! I started playing the franchise since it dropped in the US on the original Playstation and got hooked. The movies were not bad I was just seriously disappointed in them since I was waiting for them since resident evil 2 back in 98 when they were talking about the movie.

:eek2: Say what!! I started playing the franchise since it dropped in the US on the original Playstation and got hooked. The movies were not bad I was just seriously disappointed in them since I was waiting for them since resident evil 2 back in 98 when they were talking about the movie.

Oh I never had Playstation.

And behold, it was the end of the day when mine pen flew amid the fibres of parchment.
Since before the titanic star peeked above the horizon anew
I found myself at work, whiling away that most jubilant time -- Freyja's Day.
But lo, it would not be that I'd enjoy this day, nay this weekend.
For in the time that my compatriots had been locked away in fear
They'd piled up countless broken gizmos and whirlygigs that required attention.
And so, I and my Silver steed hath been drawn henceward and thither 'til even time.
I return to my cottage to find I've missed a once-hot Whataburger, placed in the fridge for me
The whole of the hearth is a-slumbering. I can only slink into my bedchamber and travel to the land of dream.

Thine Truly,
Honda-Fan
58e05c23-d5f6-427c-894f-8c142bac3f8d.gif

Back