Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Little house project today....made/installed shelves in a closet under the stairs. Cleaned things up a bit.
Everything that is on the shelves used to be on the floor taking up most/all of the closet.

Bought a battery powered LED light since the closet doesn’t have a light. Turns on with a monitor sensor and turns off after 30 secs or so of no movement.

763A70C3-9D77-4D4C-8DF0-6346BC4B2C4A.jpeg 99455E9B-6CBC-46E6-84E7-0DB61F7215CD.jpeg F9E83E2C-ACE9-4E66-BFDE-BCA01F10C03D.jpeg

Well our plans went out the window today, was planning on staying put in our house for next 15 years to get it paid for. Last week some new neighbors moved in next door and they aren't the good type. All kinds of junk in the backyard already and got a text from the neighbor on the other side saying the guy pretty much cussed her out for asking him to mind the property line a little better. He scalped the grass on their side and blew clippings all over the driveway. So we are back to looking. Found a few houses that are decent and what we are looking for but the prices are a little high for what we wanted to pay. Looking at about $300K to get what we want.

And behold, it was the end of the day when mine pen flew amid the fibres of parchment.
Since before the titanic star peeked above the horizon anew
I found myself at work, whiling away that most jubilant time -- Freyja's Day.
But lo, it would not be that I'd enjoy this day, nay this weekend.
For in the time that my compatriots had been locked away in fear
They'd piled up countless broken gizmos and whirlygigs that required attention.
And so, I and my Silver steed hath been drawn henceward and thither 'til even time.
I return to my cottage to find I've missed a once-hot Whataburger, placed in the fridge for me
The whole of the hearth is a-slumbering. I can only slink into my bedchamber and travel to the land of dream.

Thine Truly,
Honda-Fan
58e05c23-d5f6-427c-894f-8c142bac3f8d.gif

Over here waxing poetic! :tongue:

It’s actually not bad at all to get out. Did it by myself. View attachment 61500

Ron is superhuman!

Dude is a MADMAN!! :D

Was @fahnix there, too?

Yep! I was wiped by the time I got home, so I didn't even hop on the forum! Knocked back a few and caught some zzz. :beer:

hour maybe less. I’m gonna take it back off with @fahnix today he can tell u

Obvs depends on how fast you're moving, and if you have another set of hands, but when we dropped it again today it took maybe 20 mins to get it down to the ground since it was already up on stands. It was actually pretty straightforward once you've done it. Took maybe another hour to get the mount back in and torque everything down.

Little house project today....made/installed shelves in a closet under the stairs. Cleaned things up a bit.
Everything that is on the shelves used to be on the floor taking up most/all of the closet.

Bought a battery powered LED light since the closet doesn’t have a light. Turns on with a monitor sensor and turns off after 30 secs or so of no movement.

View attachment 61504 View attachment 61505 View attachment 61506

Nice. I love little projects like that. Minimal effort, but big payout. We did something similar in our laundry nook and gained A TON of storage space.

Well our plans went out the window today, was planning on staying put in our house for next 15 years to get it paid for. Last week some new neighbors moved in next door and they aren't the good type. All kinds of junk in the backyard already and got a text from the neighbor on the other side saying the guy pretty much cussed her out for asking him to mind the property line a little better. He scalped the grass on their side and blew clippings all over the driveway. So we are back to looking. Found a few houses that are decent and what we are looking for but the prices are a little high for what we wanted to pay. Looking at about $300K to get what we want.

Damn, that sucks dude. Crappy neighbors are the worst. :oops:

Morning :wave:

That's what my wife is worried about whenever we move... The neighbors might be fine when we move there but who knows down the road.

Our current neighbors - the lady on the one side is in her 70's and has lived there for 30+ish years. The other side is a younger lady that is a nurse. She's very nice and has only been here about 2 years.

Good Morning!
I bought some checkered Vans that should hopefully arrive this week so I can get back to stylin' on all the haters:turbospin:
I also learned that the little loop on the tongue of Sk8-Hi shoes is meant to keep the tongues from sliding over all the time while you walk!

That's awful! I totally feel you. Crummy neighbors wreck everything :(

Yep! I was wiped by the time I got home, so I didn't even hop on the forum! Knocked back a few and caught some zzz. :beer:

This is the sign of a very good time :D

meow that blows. My neighbors across the street just left because of a feud with their next door neighbor. I was friendly with both, but one was calling the cops on the other because their pest control people walked on their side of the property line to spray the house. One moved away and the other stayed.

I happened to be friendly with both and didn’t know the level of feud until I regularly worked from home.

Morning :wave:

That's what my wife is worried about whenever we move... The neighbors might be fine when we move there but who knows down the road.

Our current neighbors - the lady on the one side is in her 70's and has lived there for 30+ish years. The other side is a younger lady that is a nurse. She's very nice and has only been here about 2 years.

My fears too, right now i hate having directly adjoined neighbors, looking to buy and worried ill end up somewhere where ill have issues with the neighbors

After every long install it’s always the weirdest parts of ur body that are sore. Like my forearms are hurtin lol.

My fears too, right now i hate having directly adjoined neighbors, looking to buy and worried ill end up somewhere where ill have issues with the neighbors

Where ya looking to buy? Outside of Philly?

After every long install it’s always the weirdest parts of ur body that are sore. Like my forearms are hurtin lol.

Forearms 'eh? :rotfl:

Back