Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Got
The builder is pricey with every little change. He wants over $500 to do the closet instead of the tub. I'm not even going to ask about a whole redesign of it. We are fine with the rest of the room.
Here's the layout of it
View attachment 61551
i see...something else could be done but could get pricy.
I would do a barn door getting into the bathroom, put the toilet where the shower is now with the door swinging toward the barn door. Then a big shower where the tub and toilet go. Shower heads on each end and a door in the middle. Or a shower like the one I have.

Got

i see...something else could be done but could get pricy.
I would do a barn door getting into the bathroom, put the toilet where the shower is now with the door swinging toward the barn door. Then a big shower where the tub and toilet go. Shower heads on each end and a door in the middle. Or a shower like the one I have.

Seems like a lot of standard sizes in the design he has. Cheap for him “pricy” for you if you want to change things.

The builder is pricey with every little change. He wants over $500 to do the closet instead of the tub. I'm not even going to ask about a whole redesign of it. We are fine with the rest of the room.
Here's the layout of it
View attachment 61551
that makes no sense at all. Shelving and whatnot to do the closet would cost next to nothing, where as a tub you have the fixtures, plumbing supply lines and drain line, as well as the tub cost. Unless you're putting 9' crazy solid exotic wood doors and 24k gold knobs/hinges in your linen closet, that's some bs to charge $500 for a closet over a tub.

Seems like a lot of standard sizes in the design he has. Cheap for him “pricy” for you if you want to change things.
Exactly
that makes no sense at all. Shelving and whatnot to do the closet would cost next to nothing, where as a tub you have the fixtures, plumbing supply lines and drain line, as well as the tub cost. Unless you're putting 9' crazy solid exotic wood doors and 24k gold knobs/hinges in your linen closet, that's some bs to charge $500 for a closet over a tub.
Yeah I thought that too. The realtor said he's not going to include it in the price. We are taking a few other things out that we don't want also. But to his point he doesn't use shelving out of a store. All the closets and stuff have custom built shelving in them. Not the typical wire shelves. I'll see if I can find some pics of some of his stuff to post.

All the closets and stuff have custom built shelving in them. Not the typical wire shelves. I'll see if I can find some pics of some of his stuff to post.

I'm guessing it's like the laminated mdf/particle board shelving with a design on it?

begyYuI.jpg

We always need rain! Rain nourishes the earth, maaaaaaaaan

We do NOT always need rain here. We've gotten so much of it here this year. I'd say +10" over the normal yearly rainfall and the year isn't over.

Edit: Per weather.gov Baltimore is 11" OVER the annual rainfall for the summer months.

In Baltimore for the month of August we had 11.81" of rainfall (normal is 3.29"). Now I don't live in Baltimore... I live outside Baltimore (East) and we had a few isolated storms that hovered over us and dumped a TON of rain. So I'm sure our numbers are higher.

My daughter's #1 favorite drink. :)

I'm a lemonade/tea type of person. I haven't had soda in almost 6 years. Not a drop. But I have had quite a bit of tea, lemonade, water, beer, wine :rotfl:

When we built our house, we were specific in not having a tub in the master. It would never be used. There is a tub in the other bathroom.

we have a huge shower now, prob 12 feet long, lol. Direct walk in, no door.

View attachment 61550

Ahhhh! My neck. Picture is so crooked lol

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hisense-500-sq-ft-115-Volt-Grey-Portable-Air-Conditioner/1000537611

Anyone ever use this kind of portable AC the 500 Square feet one? Or know of a good quality one that can really cool off a room?

Damn! $500. It better be the best they make. I found a few that were $300 range for that sq ft.

Morning gents! It's raining this morning...guess i can't open the sunroof on the way to work today...rats. Have a good one yall!

Morning :wave:

I'm at the Subaru dealership getting service on my wife's 2017 Subaru Legacy. Just regular maintenance. :thumbsup:

Good Morning! It's still raining :confused:
They RIF'd one of our team members yesterday after we thought we were in the clear. I am salty to say the least.

We do NOT always need rain here. We've gotten so much of it here this year. I'd say +10" over the normal yearly rainfall and the year isn't over.

Edit: Per weather.gov Baltimore is 11" OVER the annual rainfall for the summer months.

In Baltimore for the month of August we had 11.81" of rainfall (normal is 3.29"). Now I don't live in Baltimore... I live outside Baltimore (East) and we had a few isolated storms that hovered over us and dumped a TON of rain. So I'm sure our numbers are higher.

So can Dallas cut a deal with Baltimore for that sweet excess rainfall? We can trade you guys like uhhh...

Some 100 degree days?

I'm at the Subaru dealership getting service on my wife's 2017 Subaru Legacy. Just regular maintenance.

You sure you're not at the dealership trying to get another STi?

wait-a-minute.gif

...Okay

Can Subaru please rename their top trim of Impreza please?

So can Dallas cut a deal with Baltimore for that sweet excess rainfall? We can trade you guys like uhhh...

Some 100 degree days?

You sure you're not at the dealership trying to get another STi?

wait-a-minute.gif

...Okay

Can Subaru please rename their top trim of Impreza please?

Umm.... I'll keep the rain I guess. I'll take mid-upper 90 degree days but naw to the 100's lol

Supposed to be a NICE Labor Day weekend here with low humidity and in the 80's :woot:

Why don't you like the name of their top trim Impreza? :confused:

Nope not here for an STi. I don't need a fun car #oldman

Back