Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The way that thing sounds on the dyno you’d think it was making 2k hp and about to take flight.
Also it’s crazy how it sounds above 8 grand. Sounds like it’s boosted but I guess that’s the spray. Think he said it can rev past 12k
Did they say how much it weighed? Gotta be crazy light to be running 7's NA, spray only. I wanna see one of these run IRL.

They’ve upgraded to 107. Cmon let’s go for 110.

When it’s this hot Death Valley should be in the records and this heat wave was hotter then the last one that broke the record. Cmon 140.
So glad your tranny was last weekend. :eek:

Long weekend FTW :woot:
I took tomorrow off to make it an EXTRA long weekend.

giphy.gif

I took tomorrow off to make it an EXTRA long weekend.

giphy.gif

Lucky SOB! I can't take off as my co-worker is out for medical procedure/surgery. He's out from August 24th and comes back September 14th.

Good Morning! The campus is extra empty today, but after work I'm meeting a buddy in Ft. Worth to have some ramen. We'll also probably hash out how to rebuild our Japan trip.

Good Morning! The campus is extra empty today, but after work I'm meeting a buddy in Ft. Worth to have some ramen. We'll also probably hash out how to rebuild our Japan trip.

I had to see how far Ft. Worth is from Texas. It's like 30 minutes away. Not bad. Is it like some special ramen place?

Coworker of mine got stuck in an elevator for over an hour the other day. He shared a video of them manually raising the elevator and finally opening it. I guess it was an extremely bumpy ride.

Back