Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'm a consumer whore. Bought the last ( in Canada) tcl 2019 6 series tv on Amazon because of prime day.

Was driving next a civic hybrid right now. driven by an elderly woman. i swear i was THIIIIS close to asking her if she would be willing to trade taillights (;

Was driving next a civic hybrid right now. driven by an elderly woman. i swear i was THIIIIS close to asking her if she would be willing to trade taillights (;

If you end up buying some, make sure you get the wiring harness as the same year as your car or within the same period(pre-facelift or facelifted).

Back when I had a 9thgen Si I got some hybrid lights from a friend of mine. Didn’t think anything when buying but when I went to install them the wire harness was missing the wire for the trunk pop sensor.
Turned out that I had the face lifted car and my buddy had the pre-face lifted car.

I had to undo the wire loom on both wire harnesses and swap out the wire. Not fun, lol

ya i was reading the old diy thread on here. id have to get the 2013 ones as my car is also a 2013, right? IF i want a direct plug n play?

ya i was reading the old diy thread on here. id have to get the 2013 ones as my car is also a 2013, right? IF i want a direct plug n play?

I believe anything before 2015(before the red seats and fake cf trim on the dash), you should be ok on the wiring harness. The lights themselves are all the same.

Hell, you can get any of them since you have an older car. You will just have an extra wire that doesn’t go to anything if you happen to get the “newer” ones.

I believe anything before 2015(before the red seats and fake cf trim on the dash), you should be ok on the wiring harness. The lights themselves are all the same.

Hell, you can get any of them since you have an older car. You will just have an extra wire that doesn’t go to anything if you happen to get the “newer” ones.
Really?!? Oh man. Hybrid lights heeerrree I cooommmmeeee!!

Man I saw a bad accident on the 15 this morning. Must’ve happened seconds before me cause there were cars all over the freeway and one was mangle. Turns out dude died. Shut the freeway down To one lane for a bit right after the 78 junction. Ouch.

Man I saw a bad accident on the 15 this morning. Must’ve happened seconds before me cause there were cars all over the freeway and one was mangle. Turns out dude died. Shut the freeway down To one lane for a bit right after the 78 junction. Ouch.

:-(

ran over something on the freeway. looks like a guard maybe. its a piece of rubber hanging down directly underneath right smack dab in the middle. makes an annoying sound :confused:

edit: coworker was able to reach it with his insanely long arms and cut SOME of it with a box cutter

Last edited:
ran over something on the freeway. looks like a guard maybe. its a piece of rubber hanging down directly underneath right smack dab in the middle. makes an annoying sound :confused:

edit: coworker was able to reach it with his insanely long arms and cut SOME of it with a box cutter

Damn that sucks!

Good Morning everyone!

200.gif

I’ve noticed a lot of people aren’t running rad supports. I think when I do mine I’m either gonna leave it bolt on or just fab a bar to connect the front of the uniframe. That way pulling the engine will be that much easier.

Back