In Line Diag on startup

ThisIsFRSH

Tampa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys I keep getting this screen, anyone know how to keep it from coming up? I was playing with my settings a couple weeks ago and selected the In Line Diag option, now this screen pops up every time I start the car. I know how to remove it once it comes up but I don’t know how to prevent it in the first place.
465ec7f121d3a3889c94fb48d920ba9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I keep getting this screen, anyone know how to keep it from coming up? I was playing with my settings a couple weeks ago and selected the In Line Diag option, now this screen pops up every time I start the car. I know how to remove it once it comes up but I don’t know how to prevent it in the first place.

press on menu button, then press again and hold menu + 5 clicks on source
now press on in line diag option and set it on "complete"

Ok I tried it and it worked like a charm. You just made my life so much easier bro!

Hey all I have a 2013 civic is and I just put a new steering wheel and I now have the same in line diag screen on startup but it is permanent. I tried to do the menu source thing but it doesn't give me an option to set in line diag to complete. I need this screen for my backup camera. Any help would be appreciated.

what steering wheel are you using, and what is the button situation on it? pics/model info?

How you set it on "completed" can you upload pictures? I tryed everything and I am still getting that screan, I dont see the complete option

How you set it on "completed" can you upload pictures? I tryed everything and I am still getting that screan, I dont see the complete option
It looks like you’re not from the US/Canada? If that is the case, then the vehicles are different.

I have a similar menu on my 2017 civic d tec. Shouldn't all the items in the menu be green with ok. What does yellow mean

Attachments

• DSC_1183.JPG
    DSC_1183.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Back