Honda-Fan's Silver Machine

Looks dope! Where'd you pick that up? And how easy was the install? I'm always a tad freaked out by airbags.

The Brand is Revesol-- you can get it from multiple places on the internet, but I got this one on eBay from a dealer local to me. It's actually pretty easy to install and transfer the parts over. I used this video for reference:

View: https://youtu.be/GiNxdACQjaE

The whole process takes like half an hour. The airbag pops out pretty easy, but you have to not yank it completely out until you disconnect the wires behind it, or the sudden pressure might deploy it. Put something over the new wheel to cover it from scratches during the install, and you'll do fine!

I've been disconnected airbags without disconnecting batteries for years now. Also be sure to disconnect the batter for about 5 min before removing the air bag. Lol.

Lmao -- disconnecting the battery is a pro tip :rotfl: . Even with it disconnected, it still feels unsafe when you go to unclip the bag and the harness.

Good tips. Thanks guys!

Phew. Just looked that up. Wasn't expecting that price tag. Dunno what I was expecting TBH... :tongue:

I realized just now I never explained the reference I'm making with my Forum Thread's name:

Here's the listing -- they go quite fast. @fahnix

Not as bad.
How much were you thinking?

This is the one I was looking at for the '07 STi -> DAMD-SS358D-GD - DAMD D-Shaped Leather Steering Wheel 2004-2007 WRX / STI (smyperformance.com)

$569
I have no idea. I guess I've never really looked at wheel prices.

Both items are great thus far! Keeping the car in a garage between home and work seems to be saving me a large headache with the hood.

That's nice pops doesn't make you keep it in the driveway or on the streets.

Sun takes it's toll on vehicles.

Back