Health/Fitness Routines?

We’ve got a Treadmill in the garage and Elliptical in the living room. Wife uses them from time to time. I need to get back into shape but my biggest roadblock is my diet. It’s not that I can’t stop eating bad stuff it’s just that I don’t know what I should be eating.

You should be everything eating that you bypass in the store. Lol

You should be everything eating that you bypass in the store. Lol
That’s a given. I’m just not that creative when it comes to cooking or meal prep. I’ll do like chicken breasts and rice or veggies for a week then get bored and quit.

That’s a given. I’m just not that creative when it comes to cooking or meal prep. I’ll do like chicken breasts and rice or veggies for a week then get bored and quit.
You can find a meal plan online pretty easily and be able to change it up.

I’ve never completely changed my diet. Just at a little less of everything

I’ve honestly cut out a lot of crap from my diet but I basically live in my work vehicle and really only eat one big meal a day. Definitely not the healthiest of options.

get a small cooler and pack a bunch of good meals. the best thing to do is pay someone to customize a meal plan probably. i have been eating way healthier the past 3 years but still cant get rid of the little bit of stomach fat i have. need to stick to a workout and meal plan for a long time.

Health and Fitness?

Y'all call me when this becomes the 'Exploring New Techniques to eat Cheetos in Pajamas' thread.

200.gif

my adjustable dumbbells arrived today. the site i got them from is pretty confusing, says they go up to 70 lbs but another part of the site says 80lbs, the numbers on them go from 5 to 80 but i weighed them at 80 and they are 69.7lbs. not the biggest deal. certainly a game changer for work outs not having to unscrew and screw new weights all the time.

Added about a half mile from last week and then couldn’t push it out. BA3CC83B-D05B-4EE9-83CA-2D406DDF7F9C.png

Any updates? I’m now three weeks out from the Tough Mudder and getting all prepped. Saturday workouts take about 2 hours. Down about 10 lbs since I started this madness in July. Seems like it should be more than that, but it’s something.

Just been trying to do some work outs at least 5 days a week. Keep using routines I find off Instagram.

Due for a final 10 mile run before the event next week. It’s supposed to rain all day Saturday. Oh won’t that be fun…

i have never seen someone running who looked like they were having fun
let me introduce you to "ridiculously photogenic guy" captured while running a marathon. I cannot believe this was 2012.

let me introduce you to "ridiculously photogenic guy" captured while running a marathon. I cannot believe this was 2012.

i would argue hes very clearly making eye contact with the camera, but ive definitely never seen someone running along the road who looked like they were happy with their life choices

i would argue hes very clearly making eye contact with the camera, but ive definitely never seen someone running along the road who looked like they were happy with their life choices
People running along the road have to look out for drivers aiming to kill them. But seriously, head is on a swivel as people pull in and out of street, drive the bike lanes, and all that not so fun stuff. And yeah… it sucks.

i would agree but i like not being fat more than being fat. always hated wearing jeans or other stiff pants when i was fat.

Back