Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

There was a shower in the bathrooms on site. Took one shower. Camper has a shower and bathroom but we didn't have any sewage hookup and found out how quick the holding tank takes to fill up on the second night. The shower is also very small.

I bought a pop up camper years ago with the wife. It was in rough shape , had canvas issues. Still better than a tent.

Every few weeks I consider selling my si and buying something cheap, paid for and fun to drive instead. Convince me not to. Today I found nail scratches above my driver's door handle from my wife because she used my car to get groceries before we went camping.

what paid off and fun to drive car would you get into? used car values are through the roof - great for trade in, terrible for as the buyer

what paid off and fun to drive car would you get into? used car values are through the roof - great for trade in, terrible for as the buyer
Yeah, how much we talking here? Plenty of options for around $10k. Not so much below that with today’s inflation.

Every few weeks I consider selling my si and buying something cheap, paid for and fun to drive instead. Convince me not to. Today I found nail scratches above my driver's door handle from my wife because she used my car to get groceries before we went camping.

...Have you thought about a 2013 Civic LX?

yes-cheesy-grin.gif

Last edited:
i think my issue is i havent bought any mods in over a year. feel like i need a project.

i think my issue is i havent bought any mods in over a year. feel like i need a project.

I know exactly what you mean, I've been shopping around for something to trade my car with but I can't afford the cars I want and nothing in my price range worth getting rid of my car for

car enthusiasts? lol.

I'd call myself a car enthusiasts but I don't need to have another "fun" vehicle as I've gotten older. I'm fine with just my Accord.
I'll help friends out at install day or go to Cars & Coffee to check the cars out. :)

I know exactly what you mean, I've been shopping around for something to trade my car with but I can't afford the cars I want and nothing in my price range worth getting rid of my car for

Y'all over here fiendin' for a cheap daily, when the PERFECT car is right in front of you! idontunderstandwhattheproblemis

I mean c'mon!

-LOW MILES
-A/C
-WHEELS
-iVTEC
-HONDA (BEST BRAND)
-HONDA AGAIN (STILL BEST BRAND)

-CIVIC LX (Least eXpensive)

That's all the stuff y'all are asking for!

Back