Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Like an actual lockdown or these fake lockdowns? Cause everybody and their mama was labeled essential and everybody else fled to Florida to party.
we probably need a real one, but no one will go for it, and too many people will think they're essential if we did

we probably need a real one, but no one will go for it, and too many people will think they're essential if we did
Right. I’m down for a REAL lockdown. Throw us a few bags of rice and a couple of cases of water. Stay inside and let this thing die off.

I’ve noticed a few random products that seem to be out of stock after multiple trips, but I’ve not seen entire shelves emptied out.

I've been through three. I'm over those.
I don't know. I think it's a bit more strict than the states. Travel across provinces wasn't allowed. My wife couldn't work as a hair stylist all three times. Schools were closed.
somehow I got quoted for stilletto's post
That's my bad. I quoted your post and deleted it. Must have deleted his name and yours stayed.

So a go kart track a town over looks like will be doing drift nights for cars.
Would trading my 15 civic with 80k kms for a 13 FRs with 130k kms be a bad choice?

Store shelves empty again around here. I don’t get it.
I'm seeing random things like that around here too, my brother got a call from his Boar's Head rep last week pretty much saying they wont be able to handle his orders for the foreseeable future due to shortages so he should seek out alternative products

It seems to be a combination of covid, labor shortage, the crazy weather like that freeze in TX killing livestock and other damaging of resources, all just ripple effect and turning into a bigger wave

So a go kart track a town over looks like will be doing drift nights for cars.
Would trading my 15 civic with 80k kms for a 13 FRs with 130k kms be a bad choice?
to drift, probably a bad idea, the FRS/BRZ platform is pretty planted and doesnt quite have enough power to be too stupid unless you're throwing the car at the edge

really? i remember watching a top gear where clarkson ( or who ever was driving ) difted the car the entire time.

it’s that decoration money being spent!

The decoration fund is bottomless :rotfl:

Hey now! Don't ban her from there. I'm a Target guy myself. I like the store but usually just go for what's on the list/what we/I need lol

My wife is incapable of walking in to a Target without spending more than $75. Somehow she walks in to buy one orange and walks out with half the store :eek:

really? i remember watching a top gear where clarkson ( or who ever was driving ) difted the car the entire time.

I remember seeing that too! It's due to the eco Prius tire being the standard tire on those cars.. not sure if that's a UK thing though

Back