Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The decoration fund is bottomless :rotfl:

My wife is incapable of walking in to a Target without spending more than $75. Somehow she walks in to buy one orange and walks out with half the store :eek:
Both my Wife and I are the same. Usually more so her though. The other day I needed deodorant and somehow spent $75.

I remember seeing that too! It's due to the eco Prius tire being the standard tire on those cars.. not sure if that's a UK thing though
Still an option on the second generation. Base Models will come with sketchy all season rubber.

base frs comes with 215/45/17. those are skinny for a 197hp rwd car. didnt notice the frs for sale is auto though. i wish someone would trade one in at my work.

My wife is incapable of walking in to a Target without spending more than $75. Somehow she walks in to buy one orange and walks out with half the store :eek:
My wife doesn't go to Target. I do the shopping. #RolesReversed :rotfl:

I do the grocery shopping. :) She doesn't go with me. We'd be forever.

really? i remember watching a top gear where clarkson ( or who ever was driving ) difted the car the entire time.
hes more powersliding everywhere than really drifting, hes got all that track to play with to kick the *** out vs a tight little karting track

hes more powersliding everywhere than really drifting, hes got all that track to play with to kick the *** out vs a tight little karting track
Yeah, the big track they had prob gave them a lot of speed to drift into the big turns.

I’d say look at a 350z or 370z…..

Probably a pizza or hot dog since you're in Chicago
I actually HATE Chicago Style Hot Dogs, actually been kicked out of two places for asking for ketchup, and real “Chicago” Pizza isn’t Deep Dish. I usually grab New York Style Pizza when I can.

Back