Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

30mins for hot dogs? Goodness….
And they were the tiniest things. Cost $15.

Took the boat out this morning. I gotta take it out with out the kids and see how fast it can go. The kids start to get scared too easily.

Lake day for us today…..went out to the in-laws. Took the wave runner out and felt like I was out in the ocean. Tons of boats out today…..

Got tired of waiting for our pool so last minute decision at noon was to buy a trampoline. It was on sale. 12 feet was bigger than expected.
20210906_153941.jpg

Still getting the pool. I was reassured that the pool will be installed this year. Still don't believe that. But we have a spot between the hot tub and she'd that the trampoline will go. Should have got a 10 foot but it would have been $200 more.

Today feels like Monday.. but it's really Tuesday.

Holiday on Monday always ***** me up lol

Morning Everyone :wave:

Today feels like Monday.. but it's really Tuesday.

Holiday on Monday always ***** me up lol

Morning Everyone :wave:

I took Friday off, had yesterday off, and am only working until noon today...should have just taken the whole day off.

Trying to get back into the week recharged here too. Overall it was a good 3-day weekend

Every few weeks I consider selling my si and buying something cheap, paid for and fun to drive instead. Convince me not to. Today I found nail scratches above my driver's door handle from my wife because she used my car to get groceries before we went camping.
Better to stay put for now. Besides, you've already got something "cheap... fun to drive"... and it's "paid for"! Your money might go further next year. Just don't wait too long, find a reasonable deal and snag it. The days of bargain hunting might be gone for awhile.

Oh. I have friends like you. I'm the opposite lol :hiding:
Your project and it's really all you can do right now is to stash some cash. Better times await... but only for those who are liquid.

Better to stay put for now. Besides, you've already got something "cheap... fun to drive"... and it's "paid for"! Your money might go further next year. Just don't wait too long, find a reasonable deal and snag it. The days of bargain hunting might be gone for awhile.
Two more years until it's paid for.

Back