Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Wife is off every Friday. Wants me to meet her at Chick-Fil-A for lunch.. hmmm

I want to get the 6 piece, but I don't want the 6th nugget and a lemonaid and Dr. Pepper mixed half and half with 2" of ice

My brother loves it. He eats enough to make up for my not eating it.

Ethlar suddenly came down with a nasty case of covid so he will have to stay home and ps5 for a week straight

@webby i put in for a extra day off to make the weekend longer, gotta actually get some games on it
@ethlar - Good chatting with ya earlier when you picked up the PS5.
I went inside and the wife was hangry lol :hiding:

it was good to get to catch up, hopefully you didnt get into too much trouble for bs-ing with me outside

Ethlar suddenly came down with a nasty case of covid so he will have to stay home and ps5 for a week straight

Don't say the C word!

it was good to get to catch up, hopefully you didnt get into too much trouble for bs-ing with me outside
Definitely good catching up with you! Naw I didn't get in trouble. She had a snack and all was good.

My town has open streets every Saturday. They close them down for restaurants and vendors and people can walk the street. Today they had a fire truck parade. Took the kids. A good truck was there and the kids were starving. Ordered three hot dogs and a large fry. Took over 30 minutes.

My town has open streets every Saturday. They close them down for restaurants and vendors and people can walk the street. Today they had a fire truck parade. Took the kids. A good truck was there and the kids were starving. Ordered three hot dogs and a large fry. Took over 30 minutes.
I’ve got a love/hate relationship with food trucks.

30mins for hot dogs? Goodness….

Back