Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

20211112-015015871-ios-1636684350.jpg

Honda announced their plans for the Integra so suddenly-- in hindsight, it could only end this way :(
between that and how long they squeezed every last bit of life out of the 9th gen civic architecture to keep the ILX in showrooms we really shouldnt be surprised

I had a 2019 ILX as a loaner for service and i will admit the honda dual clutch transmission in it is probably the best part of the car, its a shame honda seems to have given up on that

i had very low expectations for the integra, even more knowing it was a 4 door. its like dodge when they used the dart name again. cant use an old name and slap it on something completely different.

Reactions: Dad
i had very low expectations for the integra, even more knowing it was a 4 door. its like dodge when they used the dart name again. cant use an old name and slap it on something completely different.

I'm an old man that probably won't have a coupe (2-door) vehicle (well won't say never) but when it said 4-door I was like nope. Gonna suck.

I'm an old man that probably won't have a coupe (2-door) vehicle (well won't say never) but when it said 4-door I was like nope. Gonna suck.
im the same, if they made it smaller and not look like your typical over sized acura it think it could have worked. i cant stand that over sized grill.

im the same, if they made it smaller and not look like your typical over sized acura it think it could have worked. i cant stand that over sized grill.

Yeah never been a fan of big grills. Hate it on teh Acura and also the Lexus!

nothing like coming back to work and making 21 hours the first two days. one day weekend starts now.

I’m still working. This is late for me on a Saturday. Rebuilding this Sub Zero Wine Cooler Combo and it’s kicking my *** without a second man helping.

Back