Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just been chilly here but a bit warmer in the afternoon. No flurries yet but I'm hoping for a snowy winter, minus the power outages and the calamity from last year

Just been chilly here but a bit warmer in the afternoon. No flurries yet but I'm hoping for a snowy winter, minus the power outages and the calamity from last year

Yeah you guys got ****** hard last year.

Why not just go to some ski resort for a week and get your snow fix? lol

Oh man, I wish! I fell in love with this thing on Bring a Trailer.. never knew I could be a Porsche guy till that posting :rotfl:

Here is the link, if you want to see what I mean

snap on wants $900 for a wood top for my box. $1400 for a stainless top with no power or lights. $2400 for a power top with lights. went on home depots site and looks like i can get a butcher block counter top for $300 plus tax. can of urethane and a table saw and ive got a top.

snap on wants $900 for a wood top for my box. $1400 for a stainless top with no power or lights. $2400 for a power top with lights. went on home depots site and looks like i can get a butcher block counter top for $300 plus tax. can of urethane and a table saw and ive got a top.
There you go. You might look at LL Flooring too. They have a wide selection of butcher blocks and the same process. That’s how I built my big deal at home. Would do it again

check ikea if you are ok with butcher block look, can probably get what you want for half the home depot cost

Picked up a few little things from hybrid racing on Black Friday sale. Nothing crazy, just stuff to spruce up the bay a bit. And a garage banner. Not going too crazy since it's still a daily for now.

check ikea if you are ok with butcher block look, can probably get what you want for half the home depot cost
Just checked. They don't have anything deeper than 25 inches. Needs to be about 30 to fit my box.
Priced out one from Lowe's. They charge $70 shipping where home Depot has free shipping. I could borrow a truck and pick it up though.
You need more.

Back