Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Woke up an hour and a half earlier so I could drive to the store and get my van serviced. Now I’m just sitting here watching this man take his sweet time changing my oil. Still have a full days worth of work ahead of me.

so now my pool guy is asking for a copy of the check we gave him for over $35k to update his accounts. i dont think we ever had a copy because all our papers are organized, we have a copy of the contract stating how much we paid. im a little concerned that this guy didnt make a copy or may not have any record of our payment from like 9 months ago.

@Janz3n does your bank give you images of the deposited checks? I had a business claim i owed them money and I used the images from the bank to show them the check with their deposit stamps, someone in their office didnt attribute the deposit to the my account, they got off my butt about it really quick after that

What ethlar said. Most banks I’ve seen offer a way to see images of any checks you’ve written online.

Same..

Hope it goes Janz3n's way but might have to go to court to fight for your money back.. :(
i dont think its an issue with him thinking we didnt pay, theres lots of evidence that we did like the contract signed by both parties. its just the fact that hes asking for this item that should have been done by himself the day it was given to him. he seems very professional, been doing this stuff for like 30 years. just the whole 9 months of little communication and now this. i just want the damn pool for next year. we have decided to not move to BC so this plus the landscaping will have to be done.
@Janz3n does your bank give you images of the deposited checks? I had a business claim i owed them money and I used the images from the bank to show them the check with their deposit stamps, someone in their office didnt attribute the deposit to the my account, they got off my butt about it really quick after that
i dont think its gonna be an issue getting proof or a copy from my bank. my issue is i dont feel like its up to me to do this. im sure he can find a way of obtaining a copy.

It’s that time. I’m a little late this year. Finally taking the summers off the Civic125F9AF2-89CF-46F3-AE64-BEFAC8B494A9.jpeg

Worked till 1.got to work early to swap my tools to the new box. Got 90% done. Drawers are different so I have to re organize which sucks. Think I'm gonna buy a stainless top for it this time as long as I can get a plain one. Power tops are over $2000. Wood top is almost $1000. Also bought a plastic drop sheet and tape so I can mask off and under coat the bottom. This box will never rust. I hope. Thinking of doing the top of it too since my last one rusted there as well also going to use some ceramic coating on the rest.

Last edited:
Whoa nice tool box man. That’s one of my major investments. I want some quick jacks first though. First sure getting them next tax season. I know I said that last year but for sure this year. I have to pull my tranny again and I refuse to do it on regular jacks again lol

Back